Clear All

Troika (204)

Stargate: Horizon - Season Two
    "Troika"

"Troika"
    Ep: 2.04
    Release Date: October 13th 2005
    Written by Joe Hodkiss & Alex Rubit

Following a devastating attack, a group of Tok'ra survivors arrives on Horizon with a surprising proposal.
    Outstanding
    52.94%
    Good
    17.65%
    Fair
    11.76%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    17.65%
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Okay, everyone. The episode has now been released, and is available right here!.

Enjoy. And don't forget to stop back for comments and discussion!

Comment

OMG what a great episode. yet again you have all outdone yourselves

Quick question though...what was in that cargo ship to make such a large explosion? Did they overlaod it or something on impact?

Also, what was up with loral's eyes glowing...something seemed quite wrong with that. I thought that only happened when the symbiote was making it presence known?

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
        OMG what a great episode. yet again you have all outdone yourselves
        Thanks. I'm really glad you liked this episode. There are definitely some major developments going on in this one.

Quick question though...what was in that cargo ship to make such a large explosion? Did they overlaod it or something on impact?
        They only flew the ship right into the Enoly cruiser. That caused quite some damage, and disabled the Enoly cruiser. Since the small attack fighters are unmanned, they don't pose any threat as long as there's not mother-ship to control them. Similiar to
        Spoiler:
        how they were disabled at the ending of "Counterpoint."

So, the Enoly vessel was just heavily damaged, and it was the Valiant that completely destroyed it. The cargo ship might have overloaded its engines to have a larger impact. However, we didn't go into any details, so we don't know that for sure.

One thing is for sure, that must have been some very important research.

Also, what was up with loral's eyes glowing...something seemed quite wrong with that. I thought that only happened when the symbiote was making it presence known?
        More on that in later episodes. There's an idea behind that, which I personally think will make for some nice developments, and contribute to Loral turning into quite an interesting villian.

Comment

I'm hearing from EAG that there are still spelling errors, looks like we'll need that script sueprvisor quite soon.

The episode itself was great. Lenori's back at last, and he's brought several Tok'ra with him. What will become of the Tok'ra race? And there's still the unanswered question in regards to what set off the explosion. I've psoted a summary at SGU.
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGulf1
            I'm hearing from EAG that there are still spelling errors, looks like we'll need that script sueprvisor quite soon.
            I'm not surprised. Of course one or two spelling errors were overlooked. Maybe because we were way behind schedule with this one, and I only had about a couple of days to write the final draft. Maybe, just maybe, that's not the ideal way to work on an episode. But that only makes it more rewarding that people are liking it.

The episode itself was great. Lenori's back at last, and he's brought several Tok'ra with him. What will become of the Tok'ra race? And there's still the unanswered question in regards to what set off the explosion. I've psoted a summary at SGU.
            Well, all Tok'ra that are left in the galaxy will be on Horizon from now on. They're currently homeless you could say, so Horizon is their new home. I'm sure everyone will be getting along just great. I wonder what will become of the Tok'ra in the long run. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
              Well, all Tok'ra that are left in the galaxy will be on Horizon from now on. They're currently homeless you could say, so Horizon is their new home. I'm sure everyone will be getting along just great. I wonder what will become of the Tok'ra in the long run. Who knows?
              I bet you have a good idea on what happens to them though....am I right

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                I bet you have a good idea on what happens to them though....am I right
                It's possible that I might have a vague idea. But who knows these things for sure?

Comment

I do!
                  Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

You do?! Spill the beans SierraGulf1...spill them now

Comment

Please let me know what happens to the Tok'ra, too. I'd love to know that. But I'll admit, we've been talking about one or two possibilities. Looking at this episode though, it's not looking all too good for them.

Hey, so it looks like Lenori is back after all. It looks like there'll be eight regulars. A pretty big cast. But when you think about it, didn't the character bios on the website did kind of give it away?

Something I liked about this episode, and we realized we'd need to do it this way early on, is the fact that it does leave some unanswered questions. It ends in a way that I think has to make you wonder where this will be going. I guess one big question would have to be, how long is this treaty between the Vorians and the Kih'Andari seriously going to work out? This episode doesn't make it look as if it'll be able to be kept up forever. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say any more at this point.

Comment

Well this episode was worth the wait. I quite enjoyed it and was pleasently surprised that the research wasn't told - I was afraid that that sub-story was gonna be like Revelations. It was certainly an interesting development for the series, having all three species on Horizon. It's bound to cause some trouble. I did notice more spelling and grammar mistakes since you now, understandably have no proof reader, but in all fantastic episode.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                          Well this episode was worth the wait. I quite enjoyed it and was pleasently surprised that the research wasn't told - I was afraid that that sub-story was gonna be like Revelations. It was certainly an interesting development for the series, having all three species on Horizon. It's bound to cause some trouble. I did notice more spelling and grammar mistakes since you now, understandably have no proof reader, but in all fantastic episode.
                          I'm glad you liked the episode. With regard to the research, we do know exactly what it is, and why it's important for the Tok'ra. However, we decided to not reveal it by the end of this episode, since that would have seemed somewhat out of place. It will definitely be coming up again in some upcoming episodes, just like all the other storylines going on here.

By the way, that "28 hours a day" line wasn't a typing mistake. So, now we know that days on Vorian and on Horizon have 28 hours. What do you do with four additional hours, I wonder.

Comment

Wow... I just realized someone gave this episode a terrible rating and didn't even have the cajones to explain. At least back up why you do something insane like that, come on!

Comment

They'll be eaten. Feel free to explain if you really disliked the episode, taking critisism is the greatest way of improving oneself, and it would be quite helpful in the future.

If you did it out of spite, I'll go back to my original point: You'll be eaten.
                              Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X