This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yelp! Photo slides??

Hey folks! On this rare occasion I am asking for help. Conventions are so wonderful because they have all kinds of unsigned (and signed) 8x10 glossies. I'm all over eBay looking for items but all I can find is signed stuff. I want a handful of unsigned glossy prints, like the ones at conventions, but the Official Stargate Fan Club and Creationent.com do not possess the images I'm trying to find:

Browder with the green rock background from Avalon
    Ronny Cox from Disclosure.

These things were all over the place when last I was at a convention! Now I wish I'd bought them. Your help in pointing out sites where these slides are available is greatly appreciated.

Found Anything yet??, I havent

Comment

Two of Ronny Cox at the bottom at Lightspeed. Not sure if they're the ones you're looking for. Haven't found the Ben one you want for sale, but to be clear, is this the one you're looking for?

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

That IS the one. Tsaxlady was kind enough to point me to Holzheimer's Distribution. I've exchanged one email with them, but they have not replied to me in almost a week. I'm taking off in about 6 days and have yet to place the order with them, so this is very frustrating.

Comment

If ANYone happens to have two of this and can rush deliver them to me I'd happily purchase one and have Ben personalize the other one for you.

Comment

Working...
          X