X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Spaceships in Scifi

the title says it all.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

The Defiant from DS9. Or Nebula class..... Or an Asgard mothership. O'neill or beliskner class, i'll take either!
    Last edited by Anubis69; 13 October 2005, 11:40 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

How about that huge unknown alien ship from "Grace" It is by far, the biggest thing ever seen

Comment

starfuries
        warlock class destroyers
        shadow ships
        Executor super star destroyer
        Eagle (Space 1999)
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

The ships from Stargate, and most of the ships from Star Trek (too many to list)

And I also like Moya And Galactica (new series)
          sigpic

Comment

Atlantis - THAT is a ship

Comment

The Lexx.

Comment

The Enterprise-E is the coolest Sci-Fi ship ever. However, the Defiant, the new Galactica and Asgard motherships come close.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                  The Defiant from DS9.
                  The Defiant is indeed a pretty tight ship. I also really liked the dual-hulled design of the Enterprise NX-01.

When it comes to space ships, smaller craft perk my interest more than larger, less realistic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Naughtrish
                    Atlantis - THAT is a ship
                    Definately.

I also love the Asgard motherships.

Comment

Can't help myself, Prometheus, granted it looks like they jerry rigged the whole thing, but that's just it, it looks so cool aswell

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I wanna puddle jumper! Ok, not really big enough to be a space fairing ship, but I still think they're really cool. If I had a choice though, I think I would live in the TARDIS: my own room, olympic size pool, backdoor to the universe...all the comforts of home, what more does one need?

I also like the Asgard ships, they just kick butt! The Defiant was cool too. And Moya is one of the nicest looking ships I've seen. Well that's a lot more than one...oh well.
                        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

look at the Sig
                          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X