This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Opening Credits Changes

Here are two pictures from the opening credits have changed This little post is for people who haven't seen the premiere yet, so yah, spoilery

RDA and MS scenes were left untouched though

And oh yes, if i'm now allowd to put pictures this size in a post, i'll be happy to text link them instead
    Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 10 July 2004, 09:03 AM.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

They also added some lost city clips.

I have a question, if someone could take a screen cap of that opening scene, what the hell is that?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

What part of the opening?

Comment

Hey,thanks lmj,for posting the piccies !
        I've been wondering about whether Teal'c's new hair would be featured or not on the new credits.
        Very nice piccies of AT and CJ.....looking good IMO.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

they added a scene from heroes in there too
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The new pics of Sam and Teal'c are nice. I'm liking Tealc's hair more and more. And he's smiling!

I was hoping they were going to replace the picture of Daniel with the "who just farted" expression and the pink puffy lips. Daniel's a cutie, there has to be a better picture than this to use!! Or am I the only one who hates it?
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

well, from what i've heard, the clip of jack in the sarc was changed at rda's request, i would presume if MS doesn't like his clip, he can ask to get it changed
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                well, from what i've heard, the clip of jack in the sarc was changed at rda's request, i would presume if MS doesn't like his clip, he can ask to get it changed
                I guess MS either hasn't commented if he likes it or not, or he likes it since its been there for a season so far, but yah, unless they are giving RDA special treatment

Comment

Maybe it's just me who doesn't like it. Maybe MS likes his oddly puffy pink lips in that clip. It just always cracks me up when I see it.
                  Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Good pics. Looks great!
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      They also added some lost city clips.
                      I knew it!!!
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

As you watch the intro, the first scene is a shot of something, and i have never been able to figure out what it was. It is really making me mad.

And yes, they did add Heros Part 2 clips, the one of the SG Personel fighting the Anubis forces.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

It was a cool opening, a few additions. The Lost City and Heroes clips were nice to see.

Comment

I have three questions about the opening credit titles:

1. The shot of Daniel turning around with pink lips, which ep is that from? Was that just made for the credits specifically?

2. The last shot where it shows SG-1 walking up and into the wormhole - is that from an ep and if so, which one? Or was it just made for the credits?

3. When I see the repeats (SciFi or Syn), they have the same credits for 5 seasons. On the DVD box sets, do they use the old showtime credits or are they the same from the first 5 seasons?

I think it would've been cool if, for the DVDs, they had changed the opening titles on every set to account for all the changes in hairstyles, etc.

Comment

Any idea why RDA wanted the clip changed? ::curious::

Ace
                              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Working...
                              X