Too much recapping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much recapping?

Anyone else think they spend way too much time with recapping parts of previous eps?
    Last edited by Qasim; 12 October 2005, 06:45 AM.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

I didn't like the flashbacks at first, but after awhile you realize how important they are to the story - its how we get to know our castaways. Besides, some of the flashbacks are more bizarre than what is happening on the island!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Heh, most people who watch lost will watch every ep, its that kind of series. Plus you cant just watch an ep every so often, even with flashbacks you'd be lost (lol puns...).

So yeah i agree, less time recapping more wonderful plotline please

Comment

I always disliked the recapping, only because me and my dad were watching it on channle ten, it would be like five seconds of action and five minutes of crecapping and then twenty minutes of ads.

Bugged the crap outta me! All i can say is thank mankind for the internet!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Anyone else think they spend way too much time with recapping parts of previous eps?
          I do personally, but I try and remember that the average viewer is not quite as obsessed as I am, and may not have re-watched the ep several times the previous week, and hence may not remember every minute detail. 8)
          sigpic

Comment

That and commercials really cut into the actual show time. I get annoyed by so much recapping.
            Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
            Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
              That and commercials really cut into the actual show time. I get annoyed by so much recapping.
              Me too. It's like seems like there is 5 minutes of show and 10 minutes of commercials and the recapping takes away of actual show time.

Comment

Working...
              X