This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth or Kobol?

We've heard often in the series humanity started on Kobol, but theres been a lot of talk in the forums of starting on Earth and then going to Kobol. So, what do you think? Did humanity start on Kobol with the gods or did the gods take us from Earth?

Well unless I have not been paying attention for the past 1 1/2 seasons, Humanity was created on Kobol and then left for the 13 colonies :

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
      Well unless I have not been paying attention for the past 1 1/2 seasons, Humanity was created on Kobol and then left for the 13 colonies :
      I agree they've pretty much pounded it into or heads that humanity started on Kobol. this whole humanity starting on Earth just seems like an attempt to make Earth something more than it is. Its the center of the universe theory all over again.

Comment

That's only what the colonials think. Logically, humanity had to begin on Earth. Home part II had all of the evidence that we need to prove it at this point... The star chamber had our zodiac constellations. Our names for the zodiac are their old names for the colonies. Unless you want to believe that the 13th tribe searched the galaxy until they found a planet from which the stars formed constellations that perfectly matched the flags of the other tribes, of course.

Comment

But the people on Kobol has spacefaring technology and found Earth long before. Also they only said when the people on Earth looked up they saw there brothers in the sky. they could have came to earth looked up and said "hey that looks like scorpius or capricorn." It doesnt necessarilt mean they came from Earth

Comment

Working...
          X