• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Peter DeLuise (Director)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    ACTOR'S DIRECTOR
    GateWorld talks with Peter DeLuise

One of Stargate's anchor directors talks with GateWorld about the new season and new cast members, losing Richard Dean Anderson, Jaffa politics, and much more. Plus: Can't-miss outtakes exclusively for forum members!

READ MORE ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Darren; 04 January 2006, 11:20 PM.

Cool - that was one of the best interviews ever well done guys
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Why did you guys hold this back for solong. DeLuise talks about Condemned, which is the fifth episode of SGA 2nd Season.

Anyway, the interview was pretty good. And loved the Beginning and Ending Intros.

And now I'm off to listen to the bonus outtakes.
      Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 11 October 2005, 03:40 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Who would have thought that Peter was so concerned about BB panty lines? Hmm, now thats a director that cares

Comment

I've just listen to the outtakes and I love them, they're much more better than the interview itself. Come on, who else agrees with me?
          sigpic

Comment

Just what are you saying, Abydos?

Comment

Originally posted by David
              Just what are you saying, Abydos?
              I'm just saying, it sounded like you guys did the interview months ago. Peter did mention that they were producing Condemned at the moment of the interview.

Originally posted by Peter DeLuise
              This episode that we're doing on Atlantis has to do with incarceration and criminal punishment ["Condemned"].
              I know as a fact, production for both Stargate shows have completed production. And it's October, and, by my estimates, Condemned was filmed in at least April or May. So by my terms, the spoilers mentioned are kinda passed, for those of us who have seen it (Condemned and other episodes in SGA's (and don't forget SG-1's) first half) in the U.S.

And that's what I mean by my response.
              sigpic

Comment

You've figured out that this interview is a bit old. You've cracked the code. How DO you do it?

The point of the interview was not for spoilers. if it was we would have released this puppy months ago.

And guess what? We still have a few other interviews from that trip that you will be hearing soon!

Comment

Thanks for the interview but the outtakes? LOL!

pantlines, cups, banana hammocks? I thought only Ben's Thunkers cared so much!

That was well worth the laugh, thanks for including it guys!

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    You've figured out that this interview is a bit old. You've cracked the code. How DO you do it?
                    I don't know, David. I'm just that good!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

That was so awsome guys! thanks so much for getting hte interview... Will we be getting to hear the one with BB? I would love to!
                      Save earth form the Goa'uld! It's the only planet with White Chocolate Reese’s!

Comment

oh my god.. Darren, David, you two were havin' a bit too much fun with that interview and the outtakes... that was so damn funny... great interview
                        sigpic

Comment

*dies*

That was just incredible, the whole thing, thank you!
                          Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Another great interview D & D cups.

Comment

The interview is great !! And thanks for the bonus!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X