Firefly Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly Ship

I didn't see a thread like this, so, who's everyone's favorite Ship on Firefly/Serenity?

Being the rebal that I am, I ship Mal/Kaylee. Because they're are just so damn cute together and they both love the same thing: Serenity.
    Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 13 September 2006, 07:25 PM.

You take that back! She's mine, I tell you! MINE!

Comment

Mal/Inara
      Zoe/Wash
      Kaylee/Simon
      Kaylee/Jayne
      Jayne/River (no you can't shoot me... they are an inererstin' match)
      sigpic

Comment

Mal/Inara
        Zoe/Wash
        Kaylee/Simon
        Kaylee/Jayne (o.O I know but I think Jayne definitely has a crush on Kaylee)
        River/Jayne (even bigger o.O but I agree they'd make an interesting couple)
        Inara/Shepherd Book (I hear you faint)
        River/Badger
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Oh... that kind of ship...

Ship of this nature is a noun... not a verb...
          As I've said elsewhere I like all the canon relationships... Romantic, filial, friendship... The only non-canon relationship that has any appeal to me at all is the River/Jayne one... Some of the fanfics I've read on this one are absolutely high-larious...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Despite myself, I kinda like Simon/Kaylee ship, though I often find myself insanely jealous of him.

Comment

Ooh - Firefly ship! Haven't seen the movie yet, so don't know if it will change my mind (but I should see it with my little brother this week).

Although Kaylee's my favorite character, and I like her awkward moments with Simon, I'm not really into Kaylee/Simon. For the most part, I prefer Zoe/Wash, and my favorite relationship on the whole show is not romantic - I love Simon and River. One of the best sibling relationships on TV, ever.

That said, Easter Lily's right - some of the Jayne/River fanfic out there cracks me up!
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

ye want jayne/river ship.. read some of bugchiclv's ff ficcys... she loves that pairing.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/rayne_shippers

hope that helps for all those crazies who like the ship
                sigpic

Comment

This is one of the more interesting/funnier J/R fics I've read... I think she's got Jayne down pat...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lit...38.html#cutid1
                  Last edited by Easter Lily; 11 October 2005, 02:22 PM.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

That's what I thought. I am the oly K/M shipper 'round here. Ah, well.

Comment

Oh... there is a nice relationship between them but it isn't romantic... more a brother-sister dynamic.
                      sigpic

Comment

yes a brother/sis realtionship between kaylee/mal (see that as well)
                        sigpic

Comment

Kaylee and Simon, they're just so funny together.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Mal and Inara, it's funny how they are so dense around each other. The end of 'Our Mrs Reynolds' is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Mal and Inara, it's funny how they are so dense around each other. The end of 'Our Mrs Reynolds' is priceless.
                              Isn't it ever...
                              Notice he does a nudge, nudge, wink, wink thing in Out of Gas...
                              Inara: A companion doesn't kiss and tell.
                              Mal: So there is kissing involved?

But I love the "wave" scene in Serenity... "Kaylee misses you something powerful.." And the others throw pop corn at the monitor
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X