This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Ben Browder!

GateWorld will be in Los Angeles at the end of the month to interview Ben Browder, and we're giving you a chance to ask him a question! Follow the instructions below and then, if you're already registered with us, click Quick Reply and submit!

Here's how it works!
    1. If you're a lurker, you'll need a free account in GateWorld Forum to ask.
    2. The question must be your own.
    3. Be sure your question has not already been entered by someone else! (Please!)
    4. Try to come up with something atypical. This will increase your chances of yours being picked.
    5. One question only, please.

At the bottom, be sure to submit the name you want to have with the interview (i.e. GateWorld reader David wants to know ...), so be sure, if you go with your alias, you pick something that's pronouncable!

Questions must be submitted no later than Tuesday, October 25 at 11:59 PM Eastern. I have to print these some time, yo!

Good luck, and thanks for contributing to GateWorld's features!

Ben's schedule is subject to change. This interview will be a video, so he will most likely address you directly.
    Last edited by David; 10 October 2005, 12:00 PM.

GateWorld member ChevronSeven wants to know...

You went to high school in North Carolina (my homestate). Is there anything that you miss from the Tarheel State?
    sigpic

Comment

What most attracted you to the Stargate universe? Did you ever watch the series before you signed on?

What do you plan on dressing up as for Halloween?

I'm Mike Paquette (pah-ket), how are ya?
      Last edited by babaganoosh; 10 October 2005, 12:57 PM.

Comment

In Avalon, General Landry was trying to figure out what Mitchell's Achilles Heel was. Now that you've had a season to get to know the character of Mitchell, what would you say his greatest fault and greatest strength as a person is?

(I see this as a two part question, but if I had to choose, I'm more interested in more interested in BB's thoughts of Mitchell's flaws)

You can call me by my alias Dani347.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

[Do you have any plans of writing an episode ever, if you do what type would it be: a big space battle, a character ep for yourself like babylon or a spoof episode like 'the other guys' or something completely new and unique to ben?]

this is all one question, i think, if not just shorten it to:
          "if you could write an episode what type of episode would it be?"

call me by my alias immhotep please
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

GateWorld member, NowIWillDestroyAbydos wants to know

Has your experience on Stargate (this season) been as you expected it to be, before production for season 9 began?
            sigpic

Comment

What is the one thing that surprised you the most about this season whether it was the filming experience, fan reaction, the direction of the characters or anything else?

If my question is picked please address me as coolove. (cool love)

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
              Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Do you think Sam should be leading the team?
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Did Mitchell know Sam before the crash & recovery or did they become friendly during his rehab?

Comment

How much of Mitchell's personality is on the script and how much is yours?

Comment

How does it feel to be a scifi thunkee?

greytop

Comment

Ben,
                        Did you get to Meet R.D.A
                        It must be sorta cool Filling the shoes of a legendary actor.
                        But Phuh So are you

Comment

GateWorld member, Kas:

Hi Ben,

Joe Mallozzi and BamBam have stated here at Gateworld how impressed they are with you literally throwing yourself around and performing as much as you can of your own stuntwork. Which type of stuntwork would you say has been the most exciting/different for you that you have performed on SG-1 so far?

Kas

Comment

Hi! Have you had a chance to surf the west coast of Vancouver Island? If so, what's the Locals scene there like? Friendly? -- submitted by SciFi Woman

Comment

hello Ben... How has working on SG1 been different then when you were working on Farscape.

Can just go with my given name, Heather Arnold (as i believe theres more then on Heather on this board)

very cool that your doin' this David
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X