This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who where those aliens??

So will we ever find out who the aliens from Grace is. The aliens with that advance ship that used its weapons to drain the Prometheus's ship?

Nobody really knows...
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

We may never know!
      sigpic

Comment

Furlings!!

Someone had to say it
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Ah the age old question, it culd've bin a prior ship that got lost and ended up in the milkyway??

Comment

It coudl have been the Prometheus from a different reality.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love how us older members of the forum can now instantly figure out what a thread is about by reading the title.

"Those aliens" = undoubtably a question about Grace.

I actually have fallen in love with Metarock Sam's theory. That's really interesting.

Comment

Why would the Prometheus from a different reality kidnap the crew from the Prometheus in this reality? And why wouldnt they try to open communications? Why all the mystery. I like the idea of alternate realities but in this case it just doesnt track for me... but it could be.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Until tptb answer that question, "those aliens" are whatever we want them to be. I do love reading what others think on the topic, though. Very entertaining.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Until tptb answer that question, "those aliens" are whatever we want them to be. I do love reading what others think on the topic, though. Very entertaining.
                    I agree. Hopefully we'll see them again so they won't remain just a plot device.

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
                      I agree. Hopefully we'll see them again so they won't remain just a plot device.
                      I definitely hope we see them again too. When I first saw that ep, I remember thinking how cool I thought their ship was. I was really interested to see who was flying it, you know?
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Do any of you remember the planet of the apes..... well the "aliens" in that ship were really ape spy's
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                          Ah the age old question, it culd've bin a prior ship that got lost and ended up in the milkyway??
                          No, they would have gone back on their word and destroyed the prometheus inspite of the deal Sam made. In fact, they would have been too advanced to fall for something that Sam could solve.
                          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

THE foothold aliens!!!!

it was the foothold aliens!

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

Rogue Asgard who went nuts from the replicators' destruction of their society and made off with some ship to wander the galaxy?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                              Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                              Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Working...
                              X