This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question

This is my first time posting here. I just have a quick question. In one of the episodes I think I remember hearing someone mention another x-303 class ship other then the prometheus and the Daedalus. Is it true or am I just hearing things.

Spoiler:
    Your not dreaming, It's called the Odyssey and it will appear in SG-1's Off the Grid, and it will air in Feb 2006.
    sigpic

Comment

You are dreaming. The Oddyssey has never been mentioned in canon.
      Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord §okar
        You are dreaming. The Oddyssey has never been mentioned in canon.
        Agreed, but there has been a bunch of talk about shifting money away from the Stargate Project to fund more battlecruisers. That's the writers teasing that they're going to be adding alot of new ships in the coming episodes.
        Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

One more ship will just look cool, it won't change anything in the grand scheme. Earth won't be able to build a decent amount of starships unless the stargate is made public and the full resources of the world can be brought to the task.
          The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
            One more ship will just look cool, it won't change anything in the grand scheme. Earth won't be able to build a decent amount of starships unless the stargate is made public and the full resources of the world can be brought to the task.
            that would require world peace to work, otherwise you would have terrorists blowing up supplies and trying to get hold of naquadah etc.

Comment

Public revelation of a Stargate could have many effect, but ultimately, the dude with a bomb strapped to his chest will have to look at whats goign on in the galaxy and see that what he's doing makes no sense. And by ultimately, thats after the initial reaction in which everyone goes nuts.
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Working...
              X