who would make the better leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would make the better leader

who would make a better leader: Sayid or Jack or Locke or someone else?

#1. Sayid
    #2. Jack
    #3. Locke
    #4. Someone else
    Sayid
    50.00%
    Jack
    35.71%
    Locke
    7.14%
    Someone Else
    7.14%
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

How about some democracy...all of em

Err I dont know. Its hard to have a clear leader, if somebody is injured then who would ever want Locke or Sayid there? But then again Jack isnt a good a hunter...so yeah. How about they just divide duties up and lead different sections lol.

Comment

I think I'd go with Sayid at this point---he seems to have the coolest head (except when torturing Sawyer, of course ). Right now Jack seems like he's reaching meltdown and Locke is, imho, way too obsessed with his own agenda (excuse me---the island's agenda)....

Comment

I'd also pick Sayid...he does have the coolest head...well so far
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'd say probably Sayid. Jack's doing an ok job but I think Sayid would do well in a leadership role. Jack could just stick to being the doc.

Comment

Jack was the doctor who was able to keep his cool right after the crash, and tend to injured people and get other people motivated to assist. The group just sort of looked to him as the leader after that, but I'm not sure that's a role he really wants.

Locke would probably like to be in charge, but he is a bit . . unstable.

Overall, I think Sayid would be the better leader.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Jack all the way with Locke as a close second. Sayid is a great bodyguard defensive tactioner type, but I don't see him as the compassionate leader a group or regular citizens need.

Now if the group on the island were a bunch of military types or all men, then Sayid is your man!.
              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Sayid, he's the only one telling everyone to stay together and actually following that, he knows what to do and when to do it, he's got extensive knowledge in everything, Jacks good...but I recon he should of just stayed the doctor. Locke? pssssh...don't make me laugh, he'd probably just say "everyone, jump in the ocean and get eaten by sharks! it's our fate!!!"

Muahahaha, as you see, I dislike Locke as a man of faith.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Sayid. He's had experience in the military and is more used to how groups should be organized.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sayid for sure. Jack is fantastic, but too compassionate and caring - he lets everything get to him too much. But that's not to say that that is a bad thing!

Comment

I originally voted for Sayid for best leader but after watching Everybody Hates Hugo, I'd like to add Rose as his co-leader! I hope she's around more this season....

Comment

Originally posted by SimilarCadence
                        I originally voted for Sayid for best leader but after watching Everybody Hates Hugo, I'd like to add Rose as his co-leader! I hope she's around more this season....
                        same here! she uses the right amount of compassion
                        Save us from danger, save us from evil
                        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I'd rather follow the newborn than Locke. Religion/Faith shouldn't be anywhere near decision making.

Sayid, Jack, The rest, Locke. That's the way I'd put it.

Comment

Probabley Sayid Because I think he's been through the most. Ya know, he's been in the Republic Gard, he lost both Nadia and Shannon...

(Sorry for spelling problems.)

Comment

I said Jack, with Sayid a close second. I could explain this, but I would be repeating what you people had just said, thus taking up space. But Im taking up space with this post so...

Comment

Working...
                              X