X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full 60 minute Threads soon!

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/1...llberele.shtml

Sounds like great news!

I pre-ordered my Season 8 set already, and will be waiting instructions on how to exchange my "Threads" disc.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      Sounds like great news!

I pre-ordered my Season 8 set already, and will be waiting instructions on how to exchange my "Threads" disc.
      Yes it does.
      sigpic

Comment

ima hold off and wait on sets with it already in

Comment

Well, my SG-1 Season 8 arrived today, so now i have to find out how to exchange the disc.

Comment

I'm doing the same... but I'm really upset over the fact that they included the shorten "Threads" in the first place (they had to know anyone who bought the set without knowing would be mad.)

Plus, economically speaking from MGM's point of view - wouldn't it have been cheaper to include the full lenth "Threads" in the first place? Instead they have to replace who knows how many.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance

Plus, economically speaking from MGM's point of view - wouldn't it have been cheaper to include the full lenth "Threads" in the first place? Instead they have to replace who knows how many.

well there not very smart at MGM
              My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

wouldn't it have been cheaper to include the full lenth "Threads" in the first place? Instead they have to replace who knows how many.
                It's called "somebody made a big mistake." You can be sure someone at MGM's getting eaten for letting this happen. I just hope they get us instructions for replacing the disc soon.

Comment

Originally posted by deathbed1983
                  well there not very smart at MGM
                  I agree...why on Earth...or whatever planet you like...did MGM not put the full episode of Threads in anyway? I always thought it would be cool for DVDs of TV series to have all episodes be a little longer with "extras" that were cut from what orginally aired.

I feel this would help explain some details of the episode more, and I think it would increase sales if the episodes had extra footage.

Just an idea!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's called "somebody made a big mistake." You can be sure someone at MGM's getting eaten for letting this happen. I just hope they get us instructions for replacing the disc soon.
                    To qoute my favorite Jaffa... Indeed!

Comment

Has there been any news on this yet? I went out and bought the Season 8 set today for fear of it being only a limited-time offer and now I'd like to swap my 'defective' disc ASAP.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
                        Has there been any news on this yet? I went out and bought the Season 8 set today for fear of it being only a limited-time offer and now I'd like to swap my 'defective' disc ASAP.
                        I haven't heard anything yet and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting very impatient.

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting very impatient.
                          I agree. Making a Wraith wait too long always has bad results...

Comment

I agree. Making a Wraith wait too long always has bad results...
                            Agreed! Someone at MGM has a death wish (to be eaten that is!!!)

Comment

well if u bought season 7 it also was screwed up, at least all teh copies i had were i exchanged 5 times b4 i tried contacting them, then they were very quick in gettin my fixed copy to me i just wish this would hurry up all i need to kno is where to send the disc and ill send it but it only took like 2 days for my new disc of season 7 to get to me so lets hope for those fast results again

Comment

Working...
                              X