Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Photos of Patrick Stewart in X-MEN 3

See: http://trekweb.com/articles/2005/10/...6ea5b1cd.shtml

Several great new pictures from the X-MEN 3 set, including the first photos of STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION star Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier. The pictures show Professor Xavier (Stewart), Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) and Storm (Halle Berry with a new hair style) confronting Magneto (Ian McKellen) on the Vancouver Set
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Cool! I really shouldn't read stuff so fast - I thought it said that Xavier had a new hair style!

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the pics, Q. What's will Storm's hair?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        What's will Storm's hair?
        I like it
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          What's will Storm's hair?
          Doesn't look different to me.
          sigpic

Comment

Its shorter
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Its shorter
              okay
              sigpic

Comment

lol, Storm has had a different hair style every movie, hasn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                  lol, Storm has had a different hair style every movie, hasn't she?
                  Come to think of it...she has! They should make her hair look like Storm's hair in X-Men Legends II (video game).
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool - thanks for that
                    Its my sidearm I swear

Comment

Working...
                    X