Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Code 4... do WE have the long or short version of Threads?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region Code 4... do WE have the long or short version of Threads?

I think this is a question that may have been asked before on another thread, but I could not find it easily enough and couldn't be bothered looking further, perhaps someone can link me to the other thread or something . A bit of a pun here maybe, since I'm using the word 'thread' a lot?

Just asking anybody who has the Southeast Asian DVD set of Season8 - does that one have the shorter 42min episode of Threads, or the longer, complete 60min one?

Thanks for taking the time to read, appreciate a reply...

Capt
    Last edited by TheCaptain; 07 October 2005, 10:31 PM.

Originally posted by TheCaptain
    I think this is a question that may have been asked before on another thread, but I could not find it easily enough and couldn't be bothered looking further, perhaps someone can link me to the other thread or something . A bit of a pun here maybe, since I'm using the word 'thread' a lot?

Just asking anybody who has the Southeast Asian DVD set of Season9 - does that one have the shorter 42min episode of Threads, or the longer, complete 60min one?

Thanks for taking the time to read, appreciate a reply...

Capt
    As I have the R4 dvds, I'll answer your question. You do in fact get the full version of Threads...BUT you only get audio commentaries for FIVE episodes for the entire season.

That's right. FIVE.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      As I have the R4 dvds, I'll answer your question. You do in fact get the full version of Threads...BUT you only get audio commentaries for FIVE episodes for the entire season.

That's right. FIVE.
      Ahhh okay

That's a shame about the audio commentaries thing. Though I'm really glad about gettin the full macKoy of Threads

Thanks for the quick answer!

Capt

Comment

If you know someone who has the Region 2 DVD's though, you could get them to rip the audio commentary tracks to an mp3 file and then you'll have them all

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          If you know someone who has the Region 2 DVD's though, you could get them to rip the audio commentary tracks to an mp3 file and then you'll have them all
          yeh, but I'm Australian and only have American friends of the online variety... and doubt THEY'D go to so much effort on MY behalf!

Capt

Comment

Working...
          X