This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Eps. S1-3

There are what 108 or 107 missing eps now, What is going on with the serch.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

well they did recently find some clips from the power of the daleks and another episode. They just need a bigger campaign to retrive old episodes.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I know, As time goes on it will get harder to find stuff they need to act

Comment

They should send a thing in the post to everyhouse or something like that but they dont. ALso the Doctor Who restoration team should get waaay more funding. I mean we should get more dvds more easily as alot of footage can be borrowed from UK Gold to get the eps anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
          There are what 108 or 107 missing eps now, What is going on with the serch.
          Here's a pretty good history of it.

http://www.btinternet.com/~dr_paul_lee/MWT.htm

Comment

If its ture that so called fans are hording them that is sad.....

Comment

If its ture that so called fans are hording them that is sad.....
              Maybe the BBC's attitude had something to do with it. After all, they did this to themselves. Then they originally stated they wouldn't pay for the return of their property. With an attitude like that, I think owners of missing episodes might fear some legal entanglements and loss of property.

Comment

Perhaps they could make it into an annoying pop up saying something like 'Have you seen theses episodes ????'
                Thanks for the info btw
                Last edited by Metarock Sam; 08 October 2005, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Yea, but I feel like a ture fan would want other fans to see the eps.

Comment

These are collectors and they can never resist a good collectable. If they were generous shore but half the time theyd rather horde tapes so that they rise in value and so that eventually when they sell them they become millionaires.

Comment

Yea, but I feel like a ture fan would want other fans to see the eps.
                      Considering how many of you have never seen certain existing episodes, I often wish I could invite everyone over for a viewing.

So, yeah, I definitely agree with you.

Comment

I wonder how long it would take to see all surviving eps back to back i mean it would take a solid month or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          I wonder how long it would take to see all surviving eps back to back i mean it would take a solid month or something like that.
                          Approximately, 10.5 days straight.

Obviously, that would be an impossible viewing schedule.

Assuming 8 hours of viewing a day, it would take 31 days.

Comment

how about watch an era then sleep then watch the next era.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              how about watch an era then sleep then watch the next era.
                              Remember how long the first six seasons were? Even with the missing episodes, that's a lot to cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X