What Clark and Lana did. Spoiler !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Clark and Lana did. Spoiler !

Last night Clark finally had sex with Lana. Now that he is "mortal" the sex would be "normal". Nothing unusual for both of them. Clark lost his virginity, but we all know that Lana is lying about hers. She has had sex many times with her boyfriends, but she insists on lying about it to Clark and to us.

If Clark had his super powers, he would have killed Lana during their sexual intercourse. [mod snip] He still does not have full control of his powers. He needs Jorell to complete his training. In the future, when he has sex with Lois, he will know how to control himself [mod snip].
    Last edited by Darren; 07 October 2005, 10:38 AM.

You know, this really sould be in the Mortal (502) folder. Because this thread contains spoilers, and you wouldn't want to spoil other Smallville fans would you.
    Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 15 October 2005, 12:44 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Please remember to watch that "Rated PG" boundary we have here, as well. Thanks!
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

How could it be a spoiler? I wrote this after the show aired. Isn't it a spoiler if I wrote about it before it aired?

Also, what is wrong with writing the word's "super" and "sperm"? Those are not vulgar words.

Comment

Yes but they are still mature words for mature people.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Sperm isn't an allowed word here?

Biology for 13-year olds(perhaps even younger, can't remember) covered both human and animal reproduction. IIRC sperm is quite, quite necessary for reproduction

I love it how people don't mind young ones watching people killing each other, or beating the crap out of each other, but the second a word related to sex(in any form) or mildly strong language pop up they get hysterical and start rampaging on how immoral the networks are

Any kid that hits puberty and doesn't know the whole deal about sex and the issues that can follow is a potential teenage parent, or an STD-carrier.

Comment

No sperm isnt but I was just being safe sorry i got muddled.Plus i was kinda doing a leauge of gentleman impression ' You can't come in here it's a local shop for local people!!!!'
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Madacapa
                How could it be a spoiler? I wrote this after the show aired. Isn't it a spoiler if I wrote about it before it aired?
                People haven't seen it in the U.K., Syndication, and every country except the US. That's why is it's a spoiler. Did I clear it up for you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  No sperm isnt but I was just being safe sorry i got muddled.Plus i was kinda doing a leauge of gentleman impression ' You can't come in here it's a local shop for local people!!!!'
                  I don't know what you are talking about. If Clark has his powers, he would have killed Lana with his "super-sperm". That is all that I wanted to say.

"People haven't seen it in the U.K., Syndication, and every country except the US. That's why is it's a spoiler. Did I clear it up for you?"

Actually, no you didn't. I didn't do anything wrong, and my earlier post should not have been censored in any way!

Comment

actually you did something wrong, if you had read the FAQ more carefully, you'd notice, it is still a spoiler after the premier. It is a spoile as long as it is in syndication. So there should be a spoiler warning(thanks god there's one now)
                    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                      actually you did something wrong, if you had read the FAQ more carefully, you'd notice, it is still a spoiler after the premier. It is a spoile as long as it is in syndication. So there should be a spoiler warning(thanks god there's one now)
                      Hear, hear! I was just about to say that, my Czech friend. Green for you.

Also, due to the new mouse-over feature, the first sentence of the first post of a thread should not contain the spoiler.
                      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

We all know Clark is already married since enfancy to a female kryptonian!

Question is your telling me after Clark was running around mad in season 3 with his red krypt ring he didnt already lose his virginity then?
                        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

That scene was sweet.
                          Go clark, it's about time he gets his dream come true.
                          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Forget his dream what about mine
                            seriusly I aint never ben more jellous of one guy in all my life
                            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                            GW My home away from home....
                            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Lana sure is hot
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X