This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett on X-files?

So I'm sitting here watching a re-run of X-files (Duane Barry ep.) and who should I see "talking tech" to Agent Scully, none other than our beloved Beckett. (Which suits me fine since I can't seem to get enough of him on SGA) I'm so used to his accent, I almost didn't recognize him. And then like ten minutes later I saw Zelenka in a natural gas commercial.

Strange

Actually I just checked imdb (which in truth isn't always correct) but they had him down for another episode. Has anyone else seen this ep and confirm or refute my claim?

missing sga already...
    b.

would you please post a screen cap of both of them?
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't record either of them. I don't know if I can get the x-files one (since they played it tonight, they won't exactly be playing it again tomorrow) but I'll try to get the Zelenka one up this weekend.

After turkey.

And pie.
      b.

Comment

Here he is on the XFiles:
        "Small Potatoes"....screencap from xfroadrunners.com

"Duane Barry".....screencap from xfphotos.fredfarm.com

Best place for all things Paul McGillion:
        (including screencaps normally, but her site seems to be affected by the image hosting problems the whole internet is experiencing right now!)
        http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/
        (website by TJuk!)

AT
        thistledown
        sigpic

Comment

I once saw him on smallville while accidentally changing channels, he was in a scene with lex luthor

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
            Here he is on the XFiles:
            "Small Potatoes"....screencap from xfroadrunners.com

"Duane Barry".....screencap from xfphotos.fredfarm.com

Best place for all things Paul McGillion:
            (including screencaps normally, but her site seems to be affected by the image hosting problems the whole internet is experiencing right now!)
            http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/
            (website by TJuk!)

AT
            Wow He looks young, young than his appearance in The Torment of Tantalus

Originally posted by shockwave
            I once saw him on smallville while accidentally changing channels, he was in a scene with lex luthor
            Actually saw Corin Nemic in an Episode of Smallville, it was called Zero (pictures below link to the bigger version of the pic).
            sigpic

Comment

That's funny. PM looks so different but CN looks exactly the same.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                That's funny. PM looks so different but CN looks exactly the same.
                That is so true.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X