First Nine Minutes of Serenity Online.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Nine Minutes of Serenity Online.

Check out the first nine minutes of Serenity online in streaming format.

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Hee! I've watched it 3 times already. I gotta go see the movie again.

Comment

Answer me one Question: how much does it give away (aka any Spoilers)?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        Answer me one Question: how much does it give away (aka any Spoilers)?
        Nothing you don't already know if you watched Firefly, really. It just introduces you to the Operative and how Simon broked River from the Academy. It's the first 9 minutes.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
          Nothing you don't already know if you watched Firefly, really. It just introduces you to the Operative and how Simon broked River from the Academy. It's the first 9 minutes.

-IMF
          So I assume it only contains minor spoilers, right.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't consider anything it shows to be spoilery, but that's just perspective... any way you look at it, it's minor, and only serves to whet the appetite for more.

It's not like it gives away the secret that River's made of chocolate or anything.

-IMF
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Just watched it. Pretty cool, I can't wait to watch it when my city finally brings it here. And your right it does contain minor spoilers.
              sigpic

Comment

Its so cool how Universal has put the first nine minutes online. It seems like a much more effective marketing technique than trailers alone, it would be good to see this happen with more movies.

Comment

Well this is handy. I missed half of that when I went to see themovie for the second time. Now I can say I've seen it twice in its entirety. (Should probably send this link on to my sister, as it was her first viewing.)

a time to mourn

Comment

I find the first 9 minutes just a little preface of the whole movie, i dont think your movie experience would be ruined if u watched it.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                    X