Shich ship would win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shich ship would win?

In a space battle, which ship do you think would come out on top? The Scimitar or a Borg cube?

well the borg know how to defeat a cloak see voyager engame so theres scimaitars main advantage gone depends wat kind of cube

Comment

a borh cube would win.

the borg as swedish as that sounds has the collective knowledge of multiple alien races and could whoop the scimitars ass in space, plus its more resiliant to weapons with its technology and sheilds.

anyone else want to challenge that!?
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Oooh...toughie...have to go with scimtar (sp) as the borg have been 'wimpified'
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I prefer to think of voyager and nemesis as being noncanonical Trek, so the answer is the Borg cube by default.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Interesting. In First contact, picard knew a weakpoint on a cube, and so they destroyed it. If the Scimitar has that knowledge, then they'd win. In an all-out slugfest, the borg would probably win.

And just to note, in the past Geordi and Data had always managed to find small flaws in cloaks, but the scimitar had none at all. The only times they managed to hit the thing was when they did the random phaser sweep and hit it by chance, and when Deanna messed with that guys head.

Also, the borg have different types of cubes. Against a standard cube, the Scimitar might have a remote chance. But against one of those Tactical Cubes....they're likely designed to single handedly assimilate entire civilizations..The scimitar would be screwed.

The Borg have the perfect balance of very advanced scientific knowledge and adaptability, and pure brute force.
            The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

The Borg would win, as seen in First Contact an entire fleet of ships couldn't destroy the cube without the help from Picard.
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

FYI, I ran the simulation on Starfleet Command III and the Borg came out on top becaue of their regeneration capabilities.

I set the points to 999999 and tricked ot all the ships to the max and assumed the role of a Romulan warbird myself so I could cloak just to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by babaganoosh
                  The Scimitar
                  Is that the one from Nemesis?
                  sigpic

Comment

yup

Comment

God, it's hard to decide which one would win. So I'll pick Draw.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        So I'll pick Draw.
                        Space battles to the death can be drawn?
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Thanks for the green, Q. I've been running sims like that all night between vastly superior enemies like two Borg cubes against each other. Oddly enough, one was way ahead in the final analysis.

I need to make a controlled match between the Scimitar and a Borg cube using the scientific method. The Scimitar would have to come out on top at least once.

BTW, Qasim, the woman on your signature banner look a lot like the woman on Law and Order SVU, Mariska Hargitay.

Comment

I've tried this on Bridge Commander and it's always the Cube!
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              Space battles to the death can be drawn?
                              I belive it involves both ships goin BOOM!

Or maybe both being indestructable
                              Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Working...
                              X