SPECIAL FEATURE: The Making Of "A Time To Survive"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPECIAL FEATURE: The Making Of "A Time To Survive"

I'm sure some of you thought it might not be happening today, but here it is after all. The Making Of "A Time To Survive."

You can download the PDF file by clicking on this link or the one above.

It will be up on the website by tomorrow, and as usual, it contains some commentaries on the episode, its development, and some hopefully interesting never before released notes on some scenes or sequences in the episode.

Enjoy!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Hi Alex. Man I have been soooo busy this week with college work that I totally forgot about SGH and Gateworld !! It was as if I had suffered temporary amnesia or something, when all of a sudden the word Horizon pops into my head and before you know it, I am frantically typing in the url!! I am soooo excited right now because I am going to download and read episode 203 and this edition of the making of. FRIDAYS ROCK!!
    Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
    ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
    <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

It's nice to see even VS has such fans as ourselves.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The Making Of "A Time To Survive" is now also available on the downloads page of the website.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the next one. Doesn't "Connections"' TMO have deleted scenes?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            I'm looking forward to the next one. Doesn't "Connections"' TMO have deleted scenes?
            It will have two deleted scenes. If the Making Of isn't ready by Sunday, we might just release those two scenes anyway. One of them answers the question of who's Dr. Tarpley? That name was mentioned in the final version of the episode, but no one ever said who that was. That's because the character didn't show up in the episode's final version, unfortunately. But it would have made the episode way too long.

Comment

Little bogged down?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X