This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Altman/Ivan Cermak thunking

I don't know if there is a rule for posting thunking threads (apart from the obvious ), but IMO Major Altman deserves one... hope TPTB will "use" him again.
    Just have a look... and drool

That's a great piccie! Love the scruff.

Comment

Another little one... he doesn't have a gallery in his site!! So any screencaps are more than welcome

Comment

Well I'm pretty busy tonight but I'll make some tomorrow!

BTW, I love your location Trish! LOL.

Comment

Wow he's good looking, but what does he do and what eps was he is? I don't remember him at all.
          sigpic

Comment

OMG. . how in the world did I miss HIM??

Which episode? SG1 or SGA??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hi ladies
              He starred in SG-1 as Captain Hagman in "Redemption: Part 1", and now as Major Altman in "Prototype".
              I didn't notice him in Redemption... but made me drop jaw in Prototype

Comment

I had a look through prototype to make caps and couldn't find him. I'll have to watch the whole ep another time to find him unless any1 remembers roughly when he showed up in the ep?
                sigpic

Comment

In Prototype he's in command of SG-5 that goes with Carter to that planet... I just had a quick look, he shows up before the "opening credits" around second 48... and he even talks
                  Around 1'40" there's a talking head of him.... *thunk*
                  Will dig deeper after lunch

Edit: not a talking head, just him and Carter looking at each other.

Comment

Here's some caps that's not in order, click on them for a larger image and he does talk.

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh, I remember him now! Yes, I thought he was rather cute, and I was worried they were gonna "red shirt" him.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Ahhhh, I remember him now! Yes, I thought he was rather cute, and I was worried they were gonna "red shirt" him.
                        I was worried too. I hope since he didn't die, that means we get to see him again.

Great caps, Dr Weir! I made a few more as well. They're here. Everyone feel free to steal, repost, do whatever you want with them.

Comment

Thanks girls for the lovely screencaps
                          *drools away*

Comment

Holy crap! How'd I miss him? Oh, I remember, it was offspring related.
                            Props to Trish. You've got a good eye for spotting hotties.
                            Sig by Camy

Comment

Here he is on Redemption

Comment

Working...
                              X