This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Valeyard

In the show the Master said the Vanyard was an amgamamation of the Doctor's evil side, that is if we can trust the Master. What if he was a clone or something else like an alternative universe version of the Doctor.
    Last edited by creed462; 05 October 2005, 10:28 AM.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Don't you mean the Valyard????
    He was a manifestation of all the Doctor's evil. Probably created by the CIA to get rid of the meddlesome Doctor.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Thanks, I'm not the worlds best speller, but I corrected it... That may be so I can't see the DOctor turning evil. To much Love, and wisdom is in his being.

Comment

He could also be from an alternate dimension, Wasn't Merlin an alternate version of the Doctor

Comment

No Merlin was a future version of the Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            No Merlin was a future version of the Doctor.
            And then there was the Watcher and the Other.

Comment

True True.
              Hey maybe they could bring the Valyard back again I mean the actor is still alive.

Comment

True True.
                Hey maybe they could bring the Valyard back again I mean the actor is still alive.
                Maybe he can take over after David Tennant leaves.

Comment

The Valyard was sposed to be the thridteenth, but If you think about he could't be the doctor himself, if he was and got the doctors generations that would be a paradox

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    The Valyard was sposed to be the thridteenth, but If you think about he could't be the doctor himself, if he was and got the doctors generations that would be a paradox
                    Not by the current theory of time travel, which I'm sure the writers knew absolutely nothing about.

If you travel back in time and make changes, you create a new quantum reality, a new parallel universe...so, there is no paradox because the Valyard would be skipping over to a similar reality that can't directly affect his own version of history.

Comment

That's kind of scary, now we have two doctors travaling about one good, and one evil

Comment

As regenerations are now in short supply, and with the fact that we know that the Valeyard is a potential future, evil incarnation of the doctor, somwhere around his 12th body, do you think we'll see any more of this character?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

There's already a thread on this topic, although no one can blame you for missing it.

Click here.

Comment

I think this counts for some advice. Now remember the search tool is your freind.

Comment

I think this counts for some advice. Now remember the search tool is your freind.
                              Except it is difficult to successfully search for a thread topic when it's horribly misspelled.

How could Flying Officer Bennett be expected to know that creed462 meant "Valeyard" when he titled the thread "Vanguard"?

Comment

Working...
                              X