PDA

View Full Version : The Valeyard

creed462
October 5th, 2005, 07:18 AM
In the show the Master said the Vanyard was an amgamamation of the Doctor's evil side, that is if we can trust the Master. What if he was a clone or something else like an alternative universe version of the Doctor.

Metarock Sam
October 5th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Don't you mean the Valyard????
He was a manifestation of all the Doctor's evil. Probably created by the CIA to get rid of the meddlesome Doctor.

creed462
October 5th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks, I'm not the worlds best speller, but I corrected it... That may be so I can't see the DOctor turning evil. To much Love, and wisdom is in his being.

creed462
October 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
He could also be from an alternate dimension, Wasn't Merlin an alternate version of the Doctor

Metarock Sam
October 10th, 2005, 12:01 PM
No Merlin was a future version of the Doctor.

Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
October 10th, 2005, 05:29 PM
No Merlin was a future version of the Doctor.And then there was the Watcher and the Other.

Metarock Sam
October 11th, 2005, 01:49 PM
True True.
Hey maybe they could bring the Valyard back again I mean the actor is still alive.

October 11th, 2005, 01:52 PM
True True.
Hey maybe they could bring the Valyard back again I mean the actor is still alive.Maybe he can take over after David Tennant leaves. :D

creed462
October 11th, 2005, 03:51 PM
The Valyard was sposed to be the thridteenth, but If you think about he could't be the doctor himself, if he was and got the doctors generations that would be a paradox

October 11th, 2005, 03:56 PM
The Valyard was sposed to be the thridteenth, but If you think about he could't be the doctor himself, if he was and got the doctors generations that would be a paradoxNot by the current theory of time travel, which I'm sure the writers knew absolutely nothing about.

If you travel back in time and make changes, you create a new quantum reality, a new parallel universe...so, there is no paradox because the Valyard would be skipping over to a similar reality that can't directly affect his own version of history.

creed462
October 12th, 2005, 08:58 AM
That's kind of scary, now we have two doctors travaling about one good, and one evil

Flyboy
February 26th, 2006, 04:07 PM
As regenerations are now in short supply, and with the fact that we know that the Valeyard is a potential future, evil incarnation of the doctor, somwhere around his 12th body, do you think we'll see any more of this character?

February 26th, 2006, 07:00 PM
There's already a thread on this topic, although no one can blame you for missing it.

Click here (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18518).

Metarock Sam
February 27th, 2006, 12:28 PM
I think this counts for some advice. Now remember the search tool is your freind. :)

February 27th, 2006, 01:05 PM
I think this counts for some advice. Now remember the search tool is your freind. :)Except it is difficult to successfully search for a thread topic when it's horribly misspelled.

How could Flying Officer Bennett be expected to know that creed462 meant "Valeyard" when he titled the thread "Vanguard"?

creed462
February 27th, 2006, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, My mistake Why dont we ask the Moderater to correct the spelling

Flyboy
February 27th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Except it is difficult to successfully search for a thread topic when it's horribly misspelled.

How could Flying Officer Bennett be expected to know that creed462 meant "Valeyard" when he titled the thread "Vanguard"?
Thanks! :-) I would green rep you, but apparently I've done too much of that as it is and it won't let me.

orii7
March 29th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Well Teh Doctor can become The Valeyard easily. He knows the path he can take to become him and knows the path he can take to avoid him and not become The Valeyard.

Remember the 6th Doctor becomeing him briefly but then snapped out of it? He got pretty close to being stuck as The Valeyard. :eek:

One Doctor good and the other bad. that seems interesting.

creed462
March 29th, 2006, 05:37 PM
Well Teh Doctor can become The Valeyard easily. He knows the path he can take to become him and knows the path he can take to avoid him and not become The Valeyard.

Remember the 6th Doctor becomeing him briefly but then snapped out of it? He got pretty close to being stuck as The Valeyard. :eek:

One Doctor good and the other bad. that seems interesting.
When did that happen?

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I think Orii7 is talkjing about when the Doctor Was being controlled by an illusion believing himself to being set for excecution. It took Mel to Snap him out of it.

creed462
March 30th, 2006, 07:28 AM
I thought he was talking about an adventure form the books.

Metarock Sam
March 30th, 2006, 11:43 AM
maybe... He could be. He also could not be. We do not know....

orii7
March 30th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Well I think I read that The Doctor breifly became The Valeyard and then snapped out of it from either...........well Lets just say I know ok?

So yes....if The Doctor keeps doing more "Dark" things more and more and more then sooner or later The Doctor will witness the Cataclismic Event releasing all of The Doctor's "Dark Nature' AKA The Valeyard. So yes The Valeyard is a very big possibility. No matter what. Sorry to say.

Metarock Sam
March 31st, 2006, 07:08 AM
It depends. I know we should all write in to RTD to find out.....

creed462
March 31st, 2006, 09:35 AM
Lets hope that the Doctor never becomes the Valeyard

orii7
April 1st, 2006, 01:30 PM
It would be interesting if he breifly became The Valeyard again....

creed462
April 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
It would be interesting if he breifly became The Valeyard again....
No I don't think so

orii7
April 2nd, 2006, 08:25 AM
No I don't think so

I know you dont think so, But there is many others that would like The Valeyard to come back in any way possible.

Metarock Sam
April 2nd, 2006, 09:41 AM
Well It would be nice if he came back. Although he probably won't.

creed462
April 2nd, 2006, 11:04 AM
If they do bring him back I hope he proves to be a clone or something other than the doctor

orii7
April 2nd, 2006, 02:42 PM
Maybe, Like I said before, The Valeyard might come to this Universe to drain the Doctor? Maybe The Valeyard from "Doctor Who UNBOUND: He Jests at scars...."? He doesnt get satisfied with the amount of Regenerations he has and comes to this Universe to get even more?

Maybe for 10 Episodes it can have something to do with The Valeyard absorbing all of The Doctor's Previous lives up to The 10th and the 10th Doctor feels his past selves being taken like in The Five Doctors and on the 10th Episode the 10th Doctor and Rose defeats The Valeyard thus makeing all of The Doctor's previous Regenerations come back? That would be a good story arc.

Maybe a whole season (Like The Key To Time Season) with The Valeyard doing The Above and then at the last episode(s) it/they could be a Multiple Doctors Episode(s) and then all of the past Doctors can help each other send The Valeyard back to his Universe?

The Story sounds great.

creed462
April 3rd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Maybe, Like I said before, The Valeyard might come to this Universe to drain the Doctor? Maybe The Valeyard from "Doctor Who UNBOUND: He Jests at scars...."? He doesnt get satisfied with the amount of Regenerations he has and comes to this Universe to get even more?

Maybe for 10 Episodes it can have something to do with The Valeyard absorbing all of The Doctor's Previous lives up to The 10th and the 10th Doctor feels his past selves being taken like in The Five Doctors and on the 10th Episode the 10th Doctor and Rose defeats The Valeyard thus makeing all of The Doctor's previous Regenerations come back? That would be a good story arc.

Maybe a whole season (Like The Key To Time Season) with The Valeyard doing The Above and then at the last episode(s) it/they could be a Multiple Doctors Episode(s) and then all of the past Doctors can help each other send The Valeyard back to his Universe?

The Story sounds great.
Yes all the ideaes are I like the third the best