Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armstrong Would Like To Be On Trek Again

http://www.trektoday.com/news/041005_02.shtml

Although in recent years actor Vaughn Armstrong (Admiral Forrest) was best known for playing the role of Admiral Forrest on Enterprise, before that he established a record for being the actor to portray the most different characters on Trek. Armstrong recently revealed that if it were up to him, he wouldn't mind extending that record even further.

"I think they should give [Star Trek] a rest for a few years to build up some anticipation," Armstrong recently told Cliff Morris at Moviehole. "I think we were a bit inundated with two new shows airing episodes every week and two in reruns. When Next Gen came along it had been some time since anybody had seen anything new. They'd been watching reruns of a show that only had three years of episodes. Now we've got plenty to suffice for a while. What it will be when it comes along in it's new incarnation, I've no idea. But I hope they include me somehow....if I'm still alive."
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri
Working...
X