This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th Doctor

Paul Magan This one seems to hit some and mis some. I remember Looking for something to watch that night... never was a roseane fan... and low and behold I caught on fox Doctor who the Movie, You can expect I was excited, and quite pleased with the movie. what were your thoughts.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

I didnt like it too much.
    It was a too americanised and he used Tom Baker's Jellybabies. Plus the master was just annoying and not as malicously devilish as the actor who played him previously. (name slips my head for the moment.)
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      Plus the master was just annoying and not as malicously devilish as the actor who played him previously. (name slips my head for the moment.)
      The Master was played by...
      Roger Delgado (1971-1973)
      Peter Pratt (1976)
      Geoffrey Beevers (1981)
      Anthony Ainley (1981-1989)
      Eric Roberts (1996)

Comment

It was too Americanized and messed with the continuity for no good reason. Despite that, I enjoyed it. I still couldn't see them selling that as an American television series. Although, I appreciated the bigger budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
          The Master was played by...
          Roger Delgado (1971-1973)
          Peter Pratt (1976)
          Geoffrey Beevers (1981)
          Anthony Ainley (1981-1989)
          Eric Roberts (1996)
          Anthoy Ainley thats the one !!!! very evil !!

Comment

I did like how that the 8th doctor Loved life.

Comment

Loved the 8th Doctor. Not so wild on the rest of the movie.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Paul McGann
                I do like the movie but the 8th Doctor really comes into his own in the Big Finish audios. BBC Radio 7 are airing the stories at the moment so you can listen to them online. Stones of Venice is the current story.
                LizWhite.net

Comment

I heard about a book called the 8 doctors where he goes back and has an adventure with each of his previous incarnations.

Comment

The TV movie was a bit naff but he seemed a pretty good doctor. I keep meaning to listen to the audios on the radio but I never seem to get round to it.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                      I heard about a book called the 8 doctors where he goes back and has an adventure with each of his previous incarnations.
                      I have that book !!!
                      Its the first 8th Doctor Novel and is great. Lets just say the Master who we thought was gone and dusted left a nasty suprise which causes the Doctor too lose his memory. He then has to go and visit each of his past selves to share their memorys and to retain his.
                      ITs a very good book I reccomend it to anyone who likes reading Doctor Who novels and anyone who liked the eigth Doctor.

Comment

I've got it marked on amazon, but the price is too high righ now

Comment

Did anyone ever notice that Will Sasso, from Mad T.V., was in the movie?

Comment

Who did he play ??

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Who did he play ??
                              The guy in the morgue. He was watching an old Frankenstein movie, while the Doctor regenerated in the next room. He passed out when the Doctor emerged.

Comment

Working...
                              X