No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering what the timeline is on the "official" team reshuffling/confirmation, and how we're going to somehow sneak Jaime- a civilian- onto a team of Marines?

My one thought was regarding the new ship that SG7 brought in... I was thinking that Jaime could somehow be involved with getting that to "talk" to the base computers, thus revealing her growing ability to read/translate Ancient (thank you Daniel and Sam! ).

Maybe also reveal that she has the ATA gene but didn't know it? (We could say she snuck past the screenings because she was a civilian and not originally going to be stationed on Gaia but sort of got stuck here when Earth was destroyed.)

Then perhaps we could use the "new" ship to do…something (AEM suggested rescuing Rag’nor, but considering that we just wrapped up a supremely unsuccessful rescue attempt, maybe we should hold off on the rescuing stuff for a bit). How much of Gaia has been officially mapped? Perhaps we could go off on a milk run and discover some ruins or something, maybe find some artifacts/items.

I’m just throwing ideas out there.

Comment

Sounds cooool

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Ok am Just waiting for Gen Blue to finnish off our meeting and confirm everything ie promotions and team set up. Hopefully he will give us a direction for our next mission and we can take it from there. Not sure about the rescue thing tho for same reason as ShelBel gave. Like the idea of planet recce altho I expect that was done before the alpha site came about! Jynjyr has PM'd me with quite a good idea that we could work around, but keep throwing out ideas we will have more missions so we can allways use ideas/stories

Comment

Well, maybe we KNOW there are some "points of interest" on the planet, but haven't yet had a chance to explore them?

Never mind me, I'm just getting impatient. And because of the holiday I doubt anything will get going this week... *cries* Like I said, never mind me, I'm just feeling impatient.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
            hey jynjyr yeah it would be great if you could make me one, maybe with some young looking army dude, and some awesome back ground saying "SG-3 Born and proud or something. im not sure.

but for mission ideas, i was thinkign that SG-3 could borrow some asgard teleportin devices and teleport on the ship, or have some help from the free jaffa.
            I didn't have an "army dude" that wasn't RDA. These are preliminaries, I'm a little pooped tonight to be very creative. The patches have to be on a white background to show properly.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

yeah, that looks pretty cool, i was thinking about it yesterday when i was at work. maybe Issac Matthews "SAS to SG-3" or "SAS to SGC" like some sort of slogan with it like futura has. what if i find a picture of an army solider to put in, but the symbols and that look pretty cool. Do you have an SAS (Special air service) symbol, its the dagger with the wings comming off it. If you could get it i would be very happy casue it means a lot.

As for the american "semper fidelis" is latin for Always faithful, or something like that, the Austalian slogan is "who dares wins" i wonder what it is in latin

btw, can people sometimes give me some more rep points, casue im kinda that person who likes being high up, or having a good rep. so maybe u guys could satrt giving good rep for good posts or something.
              Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 22 November 2005, 06:32 PM.

Name: Issac Matthews
              Team: SG-3(Marines)
              click for biography

Comment

btw, can people sometimes give me some more rep points, casue im kinda that person who likes being high up, or having a good rep. so maybe u guys could satrt giving good rep for good posts or something.
                As far as I know the rep system is broken at the moment. No ones getting anything. *sigh*

Comment

awwww bugga. oh well, just wated to be formmaly reckonnised by the system lords.

click for biography

Comment

yeah, that looks pretty cool, i was thinking about it yesterday when i was at work. maybe Issac Matthews "SAS to SG-3" or "SAS to SGC" like some sort of slogan with it like futura has. what if i find a picture of an army solider to put in, but the symbols and that look pretty cool. Do you have an SAS (Special air service) symbol, its the dagger with the wings comming off it. If you could get it i would be very happy casue it means a lot.

As for the american "semper fidelis" is latin for Always faithful, or something like that, the Austalian slogan is "who dares wins" i wonder what it is in latin

I thought Matthews was a US Marine? That's why Semper Fidelis. "Semper Fi" is the Marine Corps motto. I can't find Matthew's biography. Did you post one in the Bio thread?
                    I'm sure I can find an image for SAS. I'll have to look this weekend.
                    You have to tell me the slogan you want. I'm not good with those. The ones in my sig are from buttons I've seen at cons.

I'll give anyone rep points for every post where capitalization, spelling and punctuation are mostly correct to common usage. "I" is always capitalized, sentences start with capitals. (Sorry, it's a writer's pet peeve.)
                    Last edited by Jynjyr; 23 November 2005, 02:43 PM.
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Ooo yay! Gen. Blue has now said he wants Jaime on SG-3! *dances* Sorry, I'm excited. Like I said- impatient. (Actually, I wouldn't say impatient, I've been very patient, I just want things to MOVE again! )

Everyone have a fabulous holiday (for those who celebrate Thanksgiving)! *bops around the room*

Comment

Its okay to be happy *does his happy dance*, lol, I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                        - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Okay so am going to have to brief each of you individually about the new team, and then thought we could have a team meeting to discuss our next mission officially. So two things 1. where can I find everyone and 2. any ideas on repairing those of us who are broken! The quicker where mended the quicker we can go travelling

Also Im not going to be here Friday evening and most of Saturday (possibly Sunday too depending on how tests go!) so if Im a little quiet thats why

Comment

You can find me on *msn* (if i'm allowed to say that word), same address given in my profile.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

hey jynjyr, yeah i did have a bio, but blue, or proxy didnt put it on and i think they lost it. ill try to find it, but yeah, Matthews is an aussie and he was recomended that he join SGC because of an outstanding service record. He also met a woman and traveled to america to get married and join the marines in the sgc but he did some training on the alpha site and then he found the earth blew up. lol

ill try and dig a bio up. BTW i believe my posts always make sense and are grammar correct, Most of the time.
                              Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 01 December 2005, 05:43 AM.

click for biography

Comment

^ You should really take a second look at what you typed! Me Im useless at spelling and the like, so no hope there.

Comment

Working...
                                X