No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just found this posted in the 'Player List' thread so must be official now

Originally posted by Gen Blue
    SG3 - FULL

Somnium: Hannah 'H' Harvey. Position: SG3 CO. Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    Futura: David 'Eagle' McCoy. Position: SG3. Rank: Captain
    ShelBel: Jamie Taylor. Position: SG3. Rank: (Unknown)
    Ascended_Elite_mercenary: Issac Matthews. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
    Jynjyr: K'ma Tyler. Rank: 1st Lieutenant
    Yeay were a full team Time to edit my sig ...

Onwards and upwards ..... anyone for a mission? (preferably no injuries and no one going MIA this time tho)

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
      Hey Jynjyr does this mean your back on SG3
      Yepper. Transfer approved.
      Check your PM.
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I'd love for a mission, but I think we can't do anything too strenuous yet, since almost half of our team is sort of injured and still recouperating.

Is Gaia operating kind of like SGC? Are we just randomly dialing addresses and sending out MALPs to see whats out there? Maybe one of them can "discover" something that requires translation/exploration (i.e. an Ancient abandoned/ruined outpost) and we can check it out?

I dunno, I'm just throwing stuff out there...

Comment

Its good to throw out ideas, i'm ready for a mission what about you guys and girls, cause i'm bored lol.

Proud Supporter of:
          - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
          - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Sweet!!. ok then SG-3. here i come. and i wont stuff up like last time. ehh

Btw, so harvey your the leader. and also guys what about rag'nor and macri?
            wow so much going on, if i get left behind then can someone take over so i dont stuff up like last time.

Name: Issac Matthews
            Team: SG-3(Marines)
            click for biography

Comment

To clear things up (i hope) the clear chain of command for SG-3

1- Lt Col: Harvey
              2- Capt: McCoy (I think)
              3- Capt: Tyler
              4- 1st Lt: Matthews
              5- Taylor.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Hey McCoy, you gonna join us in the Lounge, or should we start without you?

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
                  To clear things up (i hope) the clear chain of command for SG-3

1- Lt Col: Harvey
                  2- Capt: McCoy (I think)
                  3- Capt: Tyler
                  4- 1st Lt: Matthews
                  5- Taylor.
                  This sounds about right but will know for definate once I have been briefed by the General.

Comment

Start without me, i'll join soon.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

ahhhh, did kym get promoted aka: Jynjyr get promoted to captain? if so then congradulations

btw can we think up some mission ideas, cause i have some ideas, how to save rag'nor, unless were not using them anymore....

Oh and i was wondering how you get those big images of made up stuff EG:futura your picture of sheppard and the slogan, "they fight to survive"
                      Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 17 November 2005, 06:39 PM.

click for biography

Comment

Spit 'em out, AEM. We'll take anything we can get for inspiration at the moment!

Comment

AEM, I made that image, in a program called Fireworks.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Right guys Im afraid Im not gonna be here for the best part of the weekend. Will try to check in but cant make a promise. Throw out some ideas for missions and Ill take a look when I get back

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary
                              ahhhh, did kym get promoted aka: Jynjyr get promoted to captain? if so then congradulations

btw can we think up some mission ideas, cause i have some ideas, how to save rag'nor, unless were not using them anymore....

Oh and i was wondering how you get those big images of made up stuff EG:futura your picture of sheppard and the slogan, "they fight to survive"
                              Yes! Tyler finally got promoted. I'm assuming Blue is letting Harvey know all this fun stuff before it becomes "official".

Throw out ideas. The more the merrier.

I can make you a signature pic if you'd like. Its fun doing stuff like that. Right now, I've got 5 or 6 in rotation. What would you like yours to show? I can put pictures, text, backgrounds. (I really, really like Photoshop. ) I've got all the DVD's and can cap any scene from SG-1. Not Atlantis, though I can find images from that.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

hey jynjyr yeah it would be great if you could make me one, maybe with some young looking army dude, and some awesome back ground saying "SG-3 Born and proud or something. im not sure.

but for mission ideas, i was thinkign that SG-3 could borrow some asgard teleportin devices and teleport on the ship, or have some help from the free jaffa.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X