Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian S8 Box is offered also in french!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian S8 Box is offered also in french!

I've just bought the season 8 early this monring at the opening of the stores and it's written that french track is included!
    I have all seasons in dvd, and except for season 1 and 8, they are only in english! Why did they decided to put back french?
    I never listen it in french! (Even if I speak french).

If you had the chance to listen it in spanish, It's so funny, it sux so much, the voices don't fit with the mouth, and the voice all look the same, as if they hired a male and a female only to do the translation lol!!!

Anyway!
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

Hi. I just bought the season eight boxed set (in Canada). It says that there are audio commentaries on the disks but I can't find them. Normally you just click on the episode and it gaves you a choice to have commentaries on or off. Is anyone having the same problem?

Comment

yeah spanish track is funny

in canada it's region 1 right?

is threads cut or normal 60 minute one?

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
        Hi. I just bought the season eight boxed set (in Canada). It says that there are audio commentaries on the disks but I can't find them. Normally you just click on the episode and it gaves you a choice to have commentaries on or off. Is anyone having the same problem?
        I think you have to go into the languages section.

Comment

Yeah, according to other threads on this one, for some odd reason they've put the commentaries in the languages section, where they are difficult to spot.

Is there anything these guys do to make the boxed sets user friendly? I get really ticked with the quirks on the boxed set of S7, which are more complicated to get to what you want than they needed to be imo. I'm beginning to think it's some bizarre game. "Every time you frustrate a fan, take a drink..."

Albion
          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
            yeah spanish track is funny

in canada it's region 1 right?

is threads cut or normal 60 minute one?
            I just got mine this morning and we have the cut version, same as the US.

Comment

I'd be happy to buy a dvd with the episode: threads 60min Version! For about 5.95$CND (if they could use the dvd to put extra stuff , kinda collecter edition version stuff)

But I know they won't do It...
              anyway, not at 5.95$ it would probably look like 15.99$ if it existed!
              All good things must come to an end...
              Canada Rule!!!

Comment

I for one don't really feel like shelling out extra cash for something that should have been on the DVD to begin with. Canada's pretty good about airing full versions of episodes and it's supposed to air here in a couple weeks so I might just tape it.
                Last edited by Naeara; 05 October 2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I think its makes sense to include French audio on the R1 discs as then they dont have to master discs just for Canada, they can use the same ones, same with here in Europe, the UK release has English, German and French so they can sell the same discs in Germany and France without having to re do them.

Comment

Working...
                  X