This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to beta fanfiction

I am a willing beta to fan fiction (SG1, Atlantis and Firefly)! I have a wide vocabulary in English and a small amount in a few other languages as well as being a very good researcher in numerous different subjects.

I am available during the day. I have lived in Colorado Springs and can help out with the area of Colorado springs such as what it looks like, what the people are like etc. (trust me, it does NOT look like Vancouver Canada ) And my dad is in the military and am familiar with rules and such. I am pretty good with medical stuff... AKA when Danny gets wompped...

I am willing to co-write as well. I however put my foot down on stuff more then worrying about a team member for Sam and Jack... get over it people it will NEVER happen...

Beyond that I am willing to write most things... I also am pretty good at humor... I enjoy humor ranging from "The Simpson’s" to "Monty Python" (which ROCKS) and can understand most things.

~Tori
    Save earth form the Goa'uld! It's the only planet with White Chocolate Reese’s!
Working...
X