Superman and Goku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman and Goku

Both of the series are similar. I wonder between the two. Who is better?
    First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Dragonball is great. I mean much better than superman but then again dragonball is more humorous. Goku beats Superman hands down.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Goku could, reasonably, destroy a galaxy with a single ki blast should he desire to. Superman sinply can't withstand that kind of power.

However, Goku would intentionally hold back as he usually does. He would see a fight against Supes as a fun sparing match.

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
        Goku could, reasonably, destroy a galaxy with a single ki blast should he desire to. Superman sinply can't withstand that kind of power.

However, Goku would intentionally hold back as he usually does. He would see a fight against Supes as a fun sparing match.
        Goku can destroy the Earth. That was his mission. Can't spell Clarks real name but he came down from a planet that was about to explode. Superman does have the Kriptonite as a weekness. Goku is honorable and fight with honor. Goku would have to turn Super Saiyan would you think? In order to defeat Superman. That would be interesting if Superman powers up.

Comment

The thing with superman is that he is the man of steel. Therefore unless there is kryptonite around Superman is near impossible to beat.
          I wonder how SSJ4 goku would fair against superman???
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by TAE
            Goku can destroy the Earth. That was his mission.
            Goku's mission was to purge the Earth of sentient life so that it could be auctioned off to the highest bidder, not to destroy it. He was, at the time, a mere infant (A low-caste infant at that).

Vegeta, when he was first introduced, could destroy a planet with his finger.
            Goku soon surpassed him.

Buu was created to destroy the universe and had the power to do so.
            Goku eventually surpassed him.

By the end of GT Goku was the most powerful being in the unverse and immortal, as well.

There is a limit to Superman's invulnerability. It is a very high limit and fluctuates from time to time (at one point Superman could easily survive inside the sun, but that was pre-crisis.) but he has been injured in the past. Goku is certainly stronger than Doomsday.

Goku, in some ways, possesses a naivity that Superman lacks. Goku's outlook is perpetually childlike except in the most grave of situations and he isn't prepared to survive in the world at large. While Grandpa Gohan instilled in him moral values equivlant to what the Kents instilled in Clark, Gohan died before he could teach Goku how to survive in the civilized world. As a result, Goku is at home in the wildernes but absolutly lost in any city and is more likely to be taken advantage of.

However, Goku's naivity may be a good thing in the long run. Goku never ran around lombotimizing people in a parallel reality nor has he become the pawn of a corrupt government in any dystopian future.
            Last edited by hyzmarca; 06 October 2005, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I agree that ultimately, Goku (Kakorate [SuperSayian]) beats Clark (Kal-El [Superman])hands down.

Superman can be weakened by both Kryptonite, and the rays of a Red Sun. He can however survive in a vacuum for an unspecified amount of time. While he is extremely fast, his speed has limits. His strength is enormous, but it too has its limits. He has X-ray vision and Heat vision which are handy. He may or may not have Telekinetic abilities (depending upon which version of superman you prefer). (Smallville's version does.) Superman cannot destroy a planet.

Goku has no specific weakness. He cannot survive in the vacuum of space any longer than any normal human. He is extremely fast, and with his instant transmission his speed has virtually no limits. His strength is also enormous, and increases exponentially with each transformation. His Super Saiyan Level 4 allows him to deal even with a Golden Great Sayian Ape, or pretty much any other potential contender. Goku has a variety of energy attacks besides his signature Kameamea Wave. He also has his Spirit Bomb, as well as the sometimes useful Solar Flare. There are other attacks, some of which are unspecified by name. Goku doesn't have X-ray abilities, but he can sense Ki energy. Goku has limited telepathic abilities, as well as limited telekinetic abilities. I can't recall if Goku has himself destroyed a planet, but he had repeatedly defeated opponents that have easily done so. Ergo, Goku could himself do it too... but probably wouldn't if it could be helped.

The Winner: Goku..!!!
              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Goku hands down

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yeah Goku will win. Superman probably put up a good challenge.Hey they are both good guys. What about they join forces?

Comment

Goku is would win but he needs to be super sayan to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
                      Goku is would win but he needs to be super sayan to do it.
                      I dunno... Goku's pretty tough, even without transforming. With his instant transmission he's still faster than Supes even in his untransformed state.
                      The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                      Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                      My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                      Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Just to be different im choosing sup's to win ......j/k
                        I agree with everyone Goku would mop the floor with superman
                        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It all comes down to energy. Who's would run out first. Goku or Superman.
                          Superman loses his powers as his energy depletes. Goku gradually loses his abilities as his decreases as well.
                          So, if Superman could stick it out longer, he'd win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                            It all comes down to energy. Who's would run out first. Goku or Superman.
                            Superman loses his powers as his energy depletes. Goku gradually loses his abilities as his decreases as well.
                            So, if Superman could stick it out longer, he'd win.
                            Not only it comes down to energy, but power, and knowledge. Be like playing chess with those two.

Comment

I don't mind telling you guys that all a bit sad considering this. But I say that Goku would be the better fighter since he is trained in martial arts but he would still have a tough time with Clark I rekon.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X