PDA

View Full Version : Stargate Universe-Stargate: Horizon Episode Guide

SierraGulf1
October 4th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Aaron (EAG) invited me to moderate the SG: H section in Stargate Universe, and I'm currently creating an episode guide. It's still in the works, but you'll find brief summaries for each episode from 1.01-2.03 there. I still have more individual story credits to have.

Under each episode will eventually be a full summary (it will only contain spoilers if the episode has been released already ). I'm going to wait on fancying up the Season One section and focus on the Season Two section. Right now, you can look at the "A Time to Rise" and "A Time to Survive" sections to see summaries, some production quotes (similar to Gateworld), and some feedback.

It also has episode titles up to 2.09, though they've already been released. It'll have all episode titles released as soon as possible (Marian is still deciding over whether her episode's working title will be permanent or changed, so 2.10 is listed as untitled).

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on this a lot, when I'm not working on "Parti Pris." So check often. Once this is up to date, I might start working on an Omnipedia.

Sooo, thanks to Valorin (for setting up all the technical aspects of SG: U and making this possible) and EAG (for alerting me to this). SG: U has some nifty tools for episode guide creation. There's also a forum there for Horizon.

Stargate: Universe (http://sgu.valorin.net/)

Updates:

10/04/05-Review of 1.01 Awakening posted in features section, by colonelroberts.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 4th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Yay for advertisement. I'm one of the main bods of SGU for anyone who is wondering.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 22nd, 2005, 02:13 AM
Just wanted to remind you you haven't updated the episode guide for Providence.

SierraGulf1
October 22nd, 2005, 05:11 AM
Yeah, I've been at my dad's and haven't had too much time to get anything done. :o It'll get done, though.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 22nd, 2005, 07:43 AM
OK, coolies.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 27th, 2005, 09:56 AM
I've started work on a SG Horizon skin on our forum. You can select it from your profile option on the forum:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/eliteanubisguard/skin2.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/eliteanubisguard/skin1.jpg

timdalton007
November 10th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Thank you! This is of great help when writing a script for the series!

timdalton007

AzMcNeil
November 10th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Thank you! This is of great help when writing a script for the series!

timdalton007

You think that's awesome...wait till we release the Omnipedia for SG Horizon.

timdalton007
November 16th, 2005, 08:32 AM
You think that's awesome...wait till we release the Omnipedia for SG Horizon.

(Imitating Homer Simpson) Hmm..Stargate Horizon Omnipedia.

timdalton007

Elite Anubis Guard
November 16th, 2005, 09:05 AM
While we're talking about SGU, the forum has been fulled customized, the default skin for it has.

timdalton007
November 22nd, 2005, 10:37 AM
When will the omnipedia be avaible btw?

timdalton007

SierraGulf1
November 22nd, 2005, 11:08 AM
I endeavored to start it the other day, and wrote something up for Callen, but we'll really need a larger staff in order for some of us to get time to work on it.

Elite Anubis Guard
November 22nd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Justin is helping out?

Alex Rubit
November 22nd, 2005, 05:55 PM
Justin is helping out?

I think he was interested in taking care of updating it. I'll have to talk to him about it to make sure. All we really need to do then is create a new section on the website.

SierraGulf1
December 4th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Updates to Stargate: Horizon Episode Guide on 12/04/05:
NOTE: All info subject to change until episodes are aired.

-Changed location of episode "Catch 22" from 2.11 to 2.13 for time constriction reasons.
-Moved episodes "The Devil to Pay" and "The Chamber" up from 2.12 and 2.13 to 2.11 and 2.12, respectively.
-The hiatus will now occur before midseason, making the first half a little shorter, and the second half a bit longer.
-Added current working title to 2.14: "In One's Pocket." Likely to change.
-Added episode 2.15 "Convergence" with notes.
-Added episode 2.16 with notes. Title withheld for the time being.
-Added episode 2.17 "The Game" with notes. Title subject to change.
-Added episode 2.18 "Mutation" with notes. Title subject to change.
-Added episode 2.19. Title withheld for the time being.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 4th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Yay, new information.

SierraGulf1
December 4th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Well, I took some of that up there out for now, since there are still changes going on and I jumped ahead quite a bit. :)

Elite Anubis Guard
December 4th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Muwah, least I got to read it.

SierraGulf1
December 4th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Lucky you. :D

Elite Anubis Guard
October 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Just wanted to remind you all that you can find out details about S3 in our episode guide.

SierraGulf1
October 2nd, 2006, 03:24 PM
...Which are a bit different from the details we've most recently listed due to a slight change in episode order.