This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i found a fighter bay on atlantis

I have this pic set up as the picture on my desktop and i just noticed something while it was staring me in the face for months. It could be a fighter bay for puddlejumpers or we could use it as a hangar to store our 302's.

This is the pic from the dogfight in Brotherhood

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Would be cool if they had some fighters. Hard to tell from the image if that is a fighter bay.....looks like it could be one, but the image is too dark to tell......but good catch.

Comment

good spot lad could come in2 the fray leter this season...

Comment

Thats an idea, good find.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It could be were they made the puddle jumpers or the atlantean warshipps.

Good find

Comment

Cool...maybe we'll learn something about it in later seasons...hopefully we will
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

that could be a fighter bay, but i do know those are some pretty nice high-rise condos to the right of it

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                that could be a fighter bay, but i do know those are some pretty nice high-rise condos to the right of it
                I want one! I want one!
                Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

that would be great to have a couple of f302s around to help defend altantis. i think we should sent them some extra f302's and pilots right away to deal with any pesky wraith darts.

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                    I want one! I want one!
                    Me too! With a diving board right into the ocean! Dibs on the one with the en suite bathroom.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

It would make sense for the Ancients to have some sort of fighters if for no other reason as an answer to Darts. Jumpers are just ferries or shuttles with minimal armament. I'm sure Darts have much more weponry than PJs despite the fact the Sheppard dispatches them with regularity. And I doubt a ship like the Aurora had a bay full of PJ's but probably had a bunch of hevily armed and amroured fighters. And a little aside, why didn't Aurora before freezing them selves get to a stargate planet and take the comunicay (sp) to Atlantis from there?

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                        I can just see it. Real estate dealers on Atlantis once they get the wraith under control. "Live and work in the city of Atlantis. The true city of the future."

On topic... if they have the capability of being launch bays it would be a great way of keeping the 302' and future types of fighters there.
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                          Me too! With a diving board right into the ocean! Dibs on the one with the en suite bathroom.
                          Hey, no fair! Just 'cause you thought of it first ...

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                            It would make sense for the Ancients to have some sort of fighters if for no other reason as an answer to Darts. Jumpers are just ferries or shuttles with minimal armament. I'm sure Darts have much more weponry than PJs despite the fact the Sheppard dispatches them with regularity. And I doubt a ship like the Aurora had a bay full of PJ's but probably had a bunch of hevily armed and amroured fighters. And a little aside, why didn't Aurora before freezing them selves get to a stargate planet and take the comunicay (sp) to Atlantis from there?
                            Shhhhh! You're not supposed to think of those things!!

Seriously, it is a good question!

Comment

cause they wernt close enough to a stargate

Comment

Working...
                              X