• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Train Job (103)

Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    THE TRAIN JOB
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103

The crew takes a job stealing an Alliance shipment from a train, risking their lives by doing business with a notorious man -- only to discover that the cargo is desperately-needed medical supplies.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 02:51 PM.

Loved this episode, i love mals interrogation skills how he kicks him into the engine....and also when they first meet...that old guy (sorry, my knowledge just isn't up to scratch)
    "Oh, don't mind him, he just likes to stand there and go 'boo' at new people!"

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

A good enjoyable action episode. Learn a little more about the characters, and what it is they are out to do.
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Good ep

Comment

i liked this ep.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

great episode nice to see that mal has amoral side to him knowing that the medicine was for a good cause
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I just watched this again on DVD last night and I have to say, the magic is still there. It's still funny, it's still amazing and it still makes me wish Fox weren't twats.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                I just watched this again on DVD last night and I have to say, the magic is still there. It's still funny, it's still amazing and it still makes me wish Fox weren't twats.
                Hah! I get up every morning and still wish Fox weren't twats!

Comment

I did a music video using clips from the episode Train Job. I feel like I ended up settling for the song I picked, but I think the video still works. Have a lookie :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/fftrain/

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Hah! I get up every morning and still wish Fox weren't twats!
                    Me too! When my friends say Firefly must have sucked (they haven't actually seen it) just because it got canceled so quickly, they have to hear a lecture about how it's all Fox's fault.
                    Last edited by M2W; 18 December 2006, 07:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error... I'm going to be a teacher for crying out loud!
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                      Me too! When my friends say Firefly must have sucked (they haven't actually seen it) just because it got canceled so quickly, they have to here a lecture about how it's all Fox's fault.
                      Ha.....done the same thing here. "If it was cancelled it must not have been very good", etc.

Comment

Very Good Ep like that Mal changes his mind loved Inara soo cute.
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

another good one. Jayne was pretty funny on dope

Comment

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
                            another good one. Jayne was pretty funny on dope
                            Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                              Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? *snort*

I loved that bit and then Jayne is laying there "I waited for you." HAHAHAHA
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X