X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape: Peacekeeper War Preview!

According to SciFi.com's Stargate site:

Tune in to the Season Eight premiere of SG-1 tonight to catch a special preview of the upcoming Farscape mini-series!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Totally awesome! Arun Sun is so hot!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yee-haw! If anyone goes to SaveFarscape.com they'll notice I have damn near 7000 posts there. I love Farscape; diehard Scaper/Gater! I'm so excited about tonight. You people had better watch this trailer and think on watching the miniseries October 17th! Especially those of us with Nielsen boxes. If we can get enough viewers Farscape is far from dead!
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Is there a better day than July 9 on the 2004 calendar??? If there is I can't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
          Is there a better day than July 9 on the 2004 calendar??? If there is I can't see it.
          Well for me it's a tie between July 9th, and October 17th/18th (it's a two night event.)
          If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
            I am SO loving this day....
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

They just showed the battlestar galactica preview also!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Wow, the first promo for the miniseries looks great!

Comment

Its a series now man!

Comment

I meant the Farscape miniseries. But the BSG series looks cool too.

Comment

Oh my bad. Yea, that looks really good too. Comandant Grayza (sp?) is my favorite character. And they are bringing back Scorpious!

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                        Oh my bad. Yea, that looks really good too. Comandant Grayza (sp?) is my favorite character. And they are bringing back Scorpious!
                        Yup. Grayza rocks. Oh and of course they're bringin' him back... the show just wasn't the same before him. I think his introduction is really what started the coolness of Farscape!

Comment

Yes, without him, and the whole Scorpy thing, Farscape would not be the same. I really liked Farscpae, I hope that if this works out well, they change the ending, and bring back the series. That would be so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                            Yes, without him, and the whole Scorpy thing, Farscape would not be the same. I really liked Farscpae, I hope that if this works out well, they change the ending, and bring back the series. That would be so awesome.
                            Well the ending is going to be the same, but hopefully they'll bring back the series. Actually you might wanna check out SaveFarscape for more details but it sounds like the biggest concept in the TBTB's minds right now is to focus on bringing it back however possible, so it's good to see Sci-Fi is making sure 'Scapers get some promotions too. I'd love to see SG-1, Atlantis, Farscape, and BSG together.

Comment

That would be a killer Friday night. But yea, SaveFarscape.com, I never like dthat site. I rather just chill here, with gaters and talk about scape when it comes up, like now, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X