PDA

View Full Version : Farscape: Peacekeeper War Preview!

Darren
July 9th, 2004, 01:45 AM
According to SciFi.com's Stargate site:

Tune in to the Season Eight premiere of SG-1 tonight to catch a special preview of the upcoming Farscape mini-series!

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Totally awesome! Arun Sun is so hot!

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Yee-haw! If anyone goes to SaveFarscape.com they'll notice I have damn near 7000 posts there. I love Farscape; diehard Scaper/Gater! I'm so excited about tonight. You people had better watch this trailer and think on watching the miniseries October 17th! Especially those of us with Nielsen boxes. If we can get enough viewers Farscape is far from dead! :D

AgentX
July 9th, 2004, 04:49 PM
Is there a better day than July 9 on the 2004 calendar??? If there is I can't see it.

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Is there a better day than July 9 on the 2004 calendar??? If there is I can't see it.

Well for me it's a tie between July 9th, and October 17th/18th (it's a two night event.) :D

Sela
July 9th, 2004, 06:32 PM

I am SO loving this day....

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 06:56 PM
They just showed the battlestar galactica preview also!!

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Wow, the first promo for the miniseries looks great!

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Its a series now man!

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I meant the Farscape miniseries. But the BSG series looks cool too.

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Oh my bad. Yea, that looks really good too. Comandant Grayza (sp?) is my favorite character. And they are bringing back Scorpious!

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Oh my bad. Yea, that looks really good too. Comandant Grayza (sp?) is my favorite character. And they are bringing back Scorpious!

Yup. Grayza rocks. Oh and of course they're bringin' him back... the show just wasn't the same before him. I think his introduction is really what started the coolness of Farscape!

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Yes, without him, and the whole Scorpy thing, Farscape would not be the same. I really liked Farscpae, I hope that if this works out well, they change the ending, and bring back the series. That would be so awesome.

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Yes, without him, and the whole Scorpy thing, Farscape would not be the same. I really liked Farscpae, I hope that if this works out well, they change the ending, and bring back the series. That would be so awesome.

Well the ending is going to be the same, but hopefully they'll bring back the series. Actually you might wanna check out SaveFarscape for more details but it sounds like the biggest concept in the TBTB's minds right now is to focus on bringing it back however possible, so it's good to see Sci-Fi is making sure 'Scapers get some promotions too. I'd love to see SG-1, Atlantis, Farscape, and BSG together.

DownFallAngel
July 9th, 2004, 08:30 PM
That would be a killer Friday night. But yea, SaveFarscape.com, I never like dthat site. I rather just chill here, with gaters and talk about scape when it comes up, like now, lol.

Thor's Bodyguard
July 9th, 2004, 08:36 PM
I find it interesting that Henson indicated there might be a possibility of something after the miniseries. What that might be is anyone's guess though. I'll be glad if they just give us some resolution.

The final episode of S4 was awesome until the last minute.

Sela
July 9th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Well the ending is going to be the same, but hopefully they'll bring back the series. Actually you might wanna check out SaveFarscape for more details but it sounds like the biggest concept in the TBTB's minds right now is to focus on bringing it back however possible, so it's good to see Sci-Fi is making sure 'Scapers get some promotions too. I'd love to see SG-1, Atlantis, Farscape, and BSG together.

Wouldn't that be a great Sci-Fi Friday?!

keshou
July 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Great to see the promo for the Farscape miniseries! John, Aeryn, Chiana, Scorpius, the whole gang. I've missed them a lot. Looking forward to October.

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 09:37 PM

"Frell" yeah. ;)

(Oh, and since I'm an avid member of FMD and all that, I can tell you that Henson's main ideas right now border around another miniseries or a theatrical movie. I think anything more is great but a fifth season would rock the worlds too.)

AgentX
July 9th, 2004, 09:52 PM
A theatrical movie, while imagine that would be great fun to see I can't imagine someone putting up the money that would be needed to do it correctly. I'm hoping for good ratings for Peacekeeper War and another mini.

Jeff O'Connor
July 9th, 2004, 09:54 PM
A theatrical movie, while imagine that would be great fun to see I can't imagine someone putting up the money that would be needed to do it correctly. I'm hoping for good ratings for Peacekeeper War and another mini.

I've thought of lots of great ideas for further installments for the miniseries... well, er, great ideas to me, anyway. I think a second miniseries strictly on the Nebari would rock.

Chevron 1
July 9th, 2004, 10:19 PM

Indeed.

I'd pay good money to see that become reality. It wouldd sure beat almost anything else regular network television serves up Friday Night.

(I say almost since I'm admittedly an Enterprise fan as well.)

And it would sure beat Scare Tactics. :D

CKO
August 9th, 2004, 10:43 AM
seein as i just found this thread...

hell yeah i can't wait..

ello there ta Jeff ;)

course i am also on FMD as well

check out http://forums.scaperoute.com/kansas/index.php as well for all things scape

prion
August 9th, 2004, 11:19 AM

no no no, tv movie! half the movies don't make it my theater or they stick the sci-fi ones in the really crappy small theater in my area. I wanna tape FS when it comes on!