This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A novel spin-off?

I personally would love for Fandomium to release a novel series. But what would you like in it? I think it would be interesting to have a series based on the Tok'ra or for that matter, something like Stargate Academy, were we follow a group of trainees who somehow get in trouble.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    I personally would love for Fandomium to release a novel series. But what would you like in it? I think it would be interesting to have a series based on the Tok'ra or for that matter, something like Stargate Academy, were we follow a group of trainees who somehow get in trouble.
    For one thing, stargate academy sounds kinda tacky. Maybe itll be good if they make a novel thats a little more original. another thing, I reckon the closest thing to a novel as youre gonna get is stargate horizon. not that a novels a bad idea, mind. By the way, what the hell is Fandomium? If it's something in america or england or anywhere else than Australia forget answering.
    Sheppard: And a nice Delorean...
    McKay: Oh please, dont even get me started on that movie.
    Sheppard: I like that movie!

Comment

Fandamonium are the licence holders of the rights for publishing SG novels. Star Trek novels have numerous book spin-offs and I thought it might be interesting if we had our own. I'm really into the idea of a series based on the Tok'ra. We could go back as far as to where Ra is alive and their struggles back then.
      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing some spin-off novels. Might be pretty interesting.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Got any ideas of storys you'd like?
          sigpic

Comment

I'd love to have a spin off with returning characters, Dixon for example.
            sigpic

Comment

Any novel spin-offs I would love to see. IMO you can get just as much entertainment out of a good novel as on the TV.
              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
              Pay it forward

Comment

I hope Fandemonium take notice. perhaps if we e-mailed them asking? Might make them release we'd like such a thing.
                sigpic

Comment

Never hurts to try...worst thing they can say is no.
                  All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                  Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                    Any novel spin-offs I would love to see. IMO you can get just as much entertainment out of a good novel as on the TV.
                    I whole-heartedly agree with that statement.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X