PDA

View Full Version : A novel spin-off?

Elite Anubis Guard
October 3rd, 2005, 11:28 AM
I personally would love for Fandomium to release a novel series. But what would you like in it? I think it would be interesting to have a series based on the Tok'ra or for that matter, something like Stargate Academy, were we follow a group of trainees who somehow get in trouble.

A-bomb
October 4th, 2005, 04:06 AM
I personally would love for Fandomium to release a novel series. But what would you like in it? I think it would be interesting to have a series based on the Tok'ra or for that matter, something like Stargate Academy, were we follow a group of trainees who somehow get in trouble.

For one thing, stargate academy sounds kinda tacky. Maybe itll be good if they make a novel thats a little more original. another thing, I reckon the closest thing to a novel as youre gonna get is stargate horizon. not that a novels a bad idea, mind. By the way, what the hell is Fandomium? If it's something in america or england or anywhere else than Australia forget answering.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 4th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Fandamonium are the licence holders of the rights for publishing SG novels. Star Trek novels have numerous book spin-offs and I thought it might be interesting if we had our own. I'm really into the idea of a series based on the Tok'ra. We could go back as far as to where Ra is alive and their struggles back then.

the fifth man
October 13th, 2005, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some spin-off novels. Might be pretty interesting.

Elite Anubis Guard
October 13th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Got any ideas of storys you'd like?

Elite Anubis Guard
November 13th, 2005, 02:34 AM
I'd love to have a spin off with returning characters, Dixon for example.

skritsys
November 14th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Any novel spin-offs I would love to see. IMO you can get just as much entertainment out of a good novel as on the TV.

Elite Anubis Guard
November 14th, 2005, 10:45 AM
I hope Fandemonium take notice. perhaps if we e-mailed them asking? Might make them release we'd like such a thing.

skritsys
November 14th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Never hurts to try...worst thing they can say is no.

the fifth man
November 15th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Any novel spin-offs I would love to see. IMO you can get just as much entertainment out of a good novel as on the TV.

I whole-heartedly agree with that statement.:)