This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th Doctor

Ok Colin Baker and his doctor what are your thought...
    I know he wanted to run longer then Tom Baker, but the BBC took him off, I thought he did a great Job. Any other thoughts
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

I never really liked him much, but I have to admit, he had some of the best plots. Vengence on Varos and Attack of the Cybermen are some of my favorite stories. Plus he's the first to meet the Rani; she's just cool!
    "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Colin Baker is my favorite Doctor!!!!
      "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

So mad and colourful. This was the first doctor I ever saw and I say he is very good. its only a shame he didnt run for longer. My fave eps for him wre the whole trail of a timelord series and attack of the cybermen (mainly because of him mucking around with the chameleon drive and the tardis turning into different things like an organ.)
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I did like him especially after he stablize I thought they should have given him more time.

Comment

He definatly should have had way more time and way more companions. The same could be said for the seventh doctor.

Comment

It was a shame all around. I think JNT's choices for the sixth Doctor made Colin's job much harder.

Despite this, I loved his character and when I can gather the funds to buy the audio CDs, his will be first I purchase(after the missing episodes, that is ).

Terror of the Vervoids is one of my favorites.

Comment

I heard about some of the adventures, I also in the books, the Doctor himself forced the regeneration so he wouldn't become the Vangard, and He could feel the 6th Doctor waiting to come out again.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  My fave eps for him wre the whole trail of a timelord series and attack of the cybermen (mainly because of him mucking around with the chameleon drive and the tardis turning into different things like an organ.)
                  Don't forget also he returned to 76 Totter's Lane and met up with Lytton again in that story.

Comment

I've been trying to get through The Twin Dilemma for the past three days now. Please tell me it gets better later in the series!

Comment

Originally posted by Dallista
                      I've been trying to get through The Twin Dilemma for the past three days now. Please tell me it gets better later in the series!
                      I suppose that depends on what bothers you about it.

Each Doctor, season, and story have a different feel to it because of the change in cast and crew.

All I can say is many people seem to enjoy the Season 22 Sixth Doctor stories more than his premier in Season 21.

Attack of the Cybermen, Vengeance on Varos, and The Two Doctors seem to be quite popular.

Mark of the Rani, Timelash, and Revelation of the Daleks are liked by many as well.

I think you'll see more of a split opinion in Season 23, The Trial of a Time Lord.

Hope that helps.

Comment

I dont see the problem with trial of the timelord. Its the first Doctor Who story i ever saw and I liked it.

Comment

Neither do I, I just would of liked to see more adventure with the 6th Doctor, and a closure to Peri's story.

Comment

Though I have to admit I hated Mel aka Bonnie Langford. She's just evil !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Though I have to admit I hated Mel aka Bonnie Langford. She's just evil !!!
                              Well, I was pretty ambivalent about her. Much of her acting and dialogue was terrible.

I did like Trial of a Time Lord though.

You got the feeling in Mysterious Planet that Colin finally had gotten comfortable in the role. Shame about him being forced to leave. I enjoyed his tenure much more than Sylvester McCoy's.

Comment

Working...
                              X