This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis audio files needed

For the SG character profiles on my website, I'm looking to include short audio clips of each character speaking. Doing this for SG1 characters is relatively easy but I can't find any sources for appropriate Atlantis clips. Any ideas? Anyone got a tutorial for ripping audo off DVDs if need be?
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

while i know its possible i dont know how to rip audio of dvds and in doing that breaches copywrite which were not allowed to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
      while i know its possible i dont know how to rip audio of dvds and in doing that breaches copywrite which were not allowed to discuss
      i know in AUST you can't, but in the US im pretty sure you can (ps dont take my word for it)

Comment

so you think in america you can rip audio off copywriten dvd's?

Comment

OK, so I can't rip audio off DVDs.

Are there any websites with audio files containing dialogue from Atlantis though?
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
            so you think in america you can rip audio off copywriten dvd's?
            yes. It has to be a certain length, like taking clips off a movie. You have to say where you got it from and i think you either have to ask permission or give the copyright holder notice. (again dont take my word for it)

Comment

try this place Stargate sounds
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                try this place Stargate sounds
                That's good for SG1 but ihas nothing on Atlantis
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                  That's good for SG1 but ihas nothing on Atlantis
                  Sorry i thought it would have atlantis sounds...(its been awile since i was there)
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                  X