Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stand Up, Fight Back And Find Some Serenity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stand Up, Fight Back And Find Some Serenity!

http://syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2057

Very few writers and directors are able to stand up and state with complete honesty that their show is a smash hit. And even fewer are able to turn a cancellation into the beginning of a whole new movie series. Thankfully, Joss Whedon is among the minority, and "Serenity" will now hopefully fill the number one slot at the box office.

For those of you who have opened this story looking for a review, I'm afraid I have to apologize. This isn't a review. The closest I can the giving this article a title is a plea for help. A plea to all fans of "Firefly," to those who have loved a show enough to campaign for its continuation and to everyone who loves a good sci-fi epic.

You must go and see "Serenity!" Not just the once, but twice. And don’t go alone!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri
Working...
X