X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Keith R.A. DeCandido

http://www.scifiheaven.net/site/inde...-ra-decandido/

Sci-Fi Heaven.net spoke to sci-fi/fantasty author KEITH RA DeCADIDO about his writing, fans and what’s coming up soon! Keith has written dozens of novels, short stories, eBooks, comic books, and nonfiction books in the media universes of Star Trek, Spider-Man, X-Men, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda, Farscape, Warcraft, Resident Evil, Xena, Young Hercules, Magic: the Gathering, and many more.

1. Your ‘Serenity’ novelisation hits the shelves shortly - how did that job come about, being given the honour of translating Joss Whedon’s epic to novel?

Actually, the book’s been on sale since late August, and it just hit the USA TODAY best-seller list. How it came about was due in part to intense lobbying on my part — basically I was impersonating Donkey in SHREK, jumping up and down and yelling, “Pick ME! Pick ME!” Luckily, the publisher who got the rights was Pocket Books, for whom I’d already done three novelizations — DARKNESS FALLS and both RESIDENT EVIL films — and for whom I’d written a lot of material over the years, so they knew and trusted me.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri
Working...
X