This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rising Part 1 scene?

On the gateworld synopsis of Rising Part 1 it has a photo of Sumner kissing Weir. Did that actually happen??? I am absolutely sure it didn't, and just to make sure i'm going to rewatch Rising part 1 but why is it there??? it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever...

Originally posted by Whatazarian
    On the gateworld synopsis of Rising Part 1 it has a photo of Sumner kissing Weir. Did that actually happen??? I am absolutely sure it didn't, and just to make sure i'm going to rewatch Rising part 1 but why is it there??? it makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever...
    not everything shown on them happens in the scene, or show. it probably was in the filming proccess

Comment

It was a fake spoiler pic to confuse people
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Martin Wood at the end of the scene told the two actors to kiss! It was just them messing around, having a laugh!
        sigpic

Comment

yes it was just messing around, i think somebody said the photo is in a dvd

Comment

The scene is on some special
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                It was a fake spoiler pic to confuse people
                evil producers

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
                  I don't recall seeing that happening anywhere in the episode.

Fake spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                    evil producers
                    I'd say that again.
                    I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

I was always curious about that pic, I wonder what it would've been like if they actually had put that in the show, but yeah, just weird fake spoiler like the Rodney/Cadman photo.
                      McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                      McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                      My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

The crew need to have somehow, SG-1 had RDA to release the tension, it seems to have effected the whole team on SGA

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                          I was always curious about that pic, I wonder what it would've been like if they actually had put that in the show, but yeah, just weird fake spoiler like the Rodney/Cadman photo.
                          what fake rodney/cadman photo?

Comment

evil producers
                            And that's why we love them!
                            Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                            WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

what fake rodney/cadman photo?
                              This one, that didn't actually happen in the ep.
                              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X