Smallville Filming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Filming

hehehe... this Wednesday to Friday, Smallville was filming at UBC... for those of you who don't know.. UBC = University of British Columbia (www.ubc.ca)... I saw Tom Welling there too... my friends and I were standing on the sidelines watching and the crabby *excuse my language* biatch was telling use to move out of the way... we weren't even in the view of the camera!... just the filming area...
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

ROFLMAO - You should have stood your ground
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Why were there filming there anywaY?
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Perhaps cos its a University and they may be filming Clark visiting University.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Damn, I wish I was there!!!

Yay I made 900 posts
          sigpic

Comment

Stargate films at UBC too ya know.. Chan Center for the Preforming Arts... the smallville filming was really funny because the background walkers were so fake! and they were the same ppl walking back and forth
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
            X