Built Preacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Built Preacher

Any one else notice the preacer is huge for his age and profession i mean crap he can kick some ass
    My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Originally posted by Gargen
    Any one else notice the preacer is huge for his age and profession i mean crap he can kick some ass
    In the series there was more than one scene of him working out with Jayne. I never object to a built dude.

I do wonder
    Spoiler:
    how he brought the ship down though. What kind of weapons did he have there?

Comment

Ye, he's working out with Jayne in the episode where that cancellar comes on...erm...I dont remember the episode name.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Ye, he's working out with Jayne in the episode where that cancellar comes on...erm...I dont remember the episode name.
        War Stories, I think.

Spoiler:
        I think the cannon they strapped on Serenity was from Haven, not the Alliance ship.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Yes, it was War Stories and I think it was also implied in Objects in Space, he did something other than preaching.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            War Stories, I think.

Spoiler:
            I think the cannon they strapped on Serenity was from Haven, not the Alliance ship.
            True. In the novelization it was mentioned that they had a manned gun for defence.

Comment

Working...
            X