New Smallvillle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Smallvillle

This new season of smallville is going to be cool. The first episode was cool of the Season. I wonder if there getting ideas from Dragon Ball or something.
    First born, Firsr Ruler and a double Saint

Originally posted by TAE
    This new season of smallville is going to be cool. The first episode was cool of the Season. I wonder if there getting ideas from Dragon Ball or something.
    I honestly have no clue where they're getting their ideas (Stargate maybe, they're both filmed in Vancouver your know, however I doubt it). And I agree with you Season 5 is going to be an awesome season of Smallville.
    sigpic

Comment

When is Clark going to have sex with Lana? Now that he is "human" he doesn't have to worry about damaging her during intercourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Madacapa
        When is Clark going to have sex with Lana? Now that he is "human" he doesn't have to worry about damaging her during intercourse.
        Smallville isn't about sex...its about superman
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Smallville isn't about sex...its about superman
          Smallville is about ratings, and sex=ratings.
          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
            Smallville is about ratings, and sex=ratings.
            Sad, but true. Still, I hope they don't take it that route. That usually signals a desparate cry for help from writers who are running out of ideas.
            My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
              Sad, but true. Still, I hope they don't take it that route. That usually signals a desparate cry for help from writers who are running out of ideas.
              With the 3 (or was it four?) movies they have to work with, hopefully, that shouldn't be a problem.

I hope Lana turns into a bad guy actually to rule out any 5 minute sex scenes, hehehehe. Of course that wouldn't be keeping in with the story...oh well.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I wonder if they got any ideas from DBZ? Goku vs. Clark. That will be pretty cool if Lana became a Bad guy. That will turn the tides on the show. Probably make the coming seasons interesting. And keep airing.

Comment

Originally posted by TAE
                  That will be pretty cool if Lana became a Bad guy. That will turn the tides on the show. Probably make the coming seasons interesting. And keep airing.
                  Well, they did play with that concept briefly with the whole witch possession thing. I wonder if they will bring that story arc back any.
                  My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

There's probably going to be more action this season. Like hand to hand may be. Just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                    X