This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple solution to the Orii

Here´s my idea for how to handle the whole Orii incursion problem. Take the Prometheus and any other starship available and start going to each and every planet with a gate and just steal them! Beam them up to the ship and find a blackhole to dump them into. Without gates the Orii should be unable to access our Galaxy and be effectively dealt with, at least for the time being .

This would also be a way to end the series, to save the galaxy SG-1 must destroy the very thing that opened the universe up for the human race and made them who they are.

Of course this would be done at the end of season 11

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
    Here´s my idea for how to handle the whole Orii incursion problem. Take the Prometheus and any other starship available and start going to each and every planet with a gate and just steal them! Beam them up to the ship and find a blackhole to dump them into. Without gates the Orii should be unable to access our Galaxy and be effectively dealt with, at least for the time being .

This would also be a way to end the series, to save the galaxy SG-1 must destroy the very thing that opened the universe up for the human race and made them who they are.

i think the ori have intergalatic engines just its quicker to get a fleet here with a superstargate. all u would do is give us time but sooner or later they would come with thier own stargates and then when they make a stargate infront of the nonbeliever could turn them into believers.

Comment

Still, it would keep the Orii from establishing a foothold in the Milkey way and a threat tomorrow is better then one today. More and more worlds are falling to the Orii, creating a powerbase for them to work from and it´s vital for Earth to stop the spread of this religion or it will be overwhelmed by local forces before the Orii fleet even gets here.

Removing the gates also helps protect the worlds in question for once you go Orii you aren´t likely to ever escape. Plus we don´t know that the Orii have intergalactic hyperdrives, perhaps for some strange reason of their own they keept that knowledge from their people (perhaps to better control them?) We still havent seen any real advanced followers of the Orii apart from the supergate which I believe they themselves were building.

Comment

If the stargates were all taken by us the we would effectivly end our great travels...we could then call stargate SG: Prometheus(sp?)
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd
          At this rate probably by the end of season 23...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            At this rate probably by the end of season 23...
            Sounds good to me. More Stargate is good Stargate.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X