You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
    VERY guilty!! Same with Thor, Jaffa Cakes, anything like that! In fact, if I hear anything remotely connected to Stargate! But then I refrain from pointing it out, coz people get annoyed... Theres actually a girl I'll be working with soon who's surnames O'Neill!! Yay!!

Ok.. You know you're a gatehead when you think of Tea'lc every time someone inclines their head!!
    Claire! You incline your head all the time! you seriously have some of Teal'c's facial expressions!
    You know you're a Gatehead when: You realise that your friend Claire has these mannerisms

--Tan

Comment

Something reminds you of MacGyver, but you automatically say "That reminds me of Stargate!" and then you have to explain the connection.
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

You plan on being at work 30 min earlier than needed so you can catch the begining of the second showing of tonights (Threads) episode and be able to watch the whole thing.
        Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
        "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
        "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
        ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
        McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
        "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

You can't wait till you get back to school cause it actually has cable so you can watch the series.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

The females in my family have formed a club. An excuse to get together on a regular basis and go out to eat and concerts and such. We are calling ourselves the Pickle Boat Hat Club. We each have a hat which we adorn with different things that define us. We do not wear them out, just have them for fun. My hat has little mice and insects on it(I don't kill anything. I catch mice in my no-kill mouse traps and take them to the park), little birds and bird houses, a cowboy hat, flowers, a beach umbrella, some Cancun sand, etc. It also has a stargate up there. About 5 inches tall with Jack in it. A stargate on my head. I'm a Gate Head.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

When you watch The Mask of Zorro that has been running on TNT lately and keep thinking "hey, there's Bra'tac."
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                You spend most of your time at work posting on Gateworld when you should be doing homework.
                Or housework.

You have a whole list of Stargate websites to surf when no one is on GW (probably three or four hundred by now lol divided into 5 categories)

When your 8 and 10 year-old children have WoO memorized as well as you do (and yes, they do).

When said children are also shippers. (Don't groan MC, I know yours are too )
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatergater
                  When your SG1 DVD collection is bigger than all your other DVDs put together.
                  1-7 on DVD, so that's me.

When you see something that can be connected to stargate, that's always the first thing your mind thinks of.

When you are considering being a theoretical astrophysicist because of the chance that you can do some of the things Sam has done.

When you have a Goa'uld dictonary(sp?) on your computer desktop.

You know that the science behind the stargate is mostly true.

It is your dream to find a negitively charged matter to create a 'gate with.

Comment

When you watch a programme on Egyptology, you keep looking for circles marked on the floor - where the Ring Device is hidden.

Also, when you watch a repeat of MacGuyver, you think "that's the guy in Stargate" - rather than the other way around.

Comment

You know that the Milky Way and the Pegasus galaxy are both part of the Local Group (of galaxies). And that Pegasus its a companion to the Andromeda Galaxy. And post a map of the Local Group to prove your point.

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

When you hear someone saying one of the characters name and you start talking about that character and your favourite episode their in.
                        Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

When you are completely bored with TV except when you watch a Stargate Episode. I don't know what I am going to do until this fall.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

When you're hanging out with RL people, playing RL games, and you miss the Stargate Word Game.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                              when you get your mom hook on stagate atlantis and explane that eps to her
                              Or how about when your mom gets YOU hooked, and you still end up explaining the eps to her?! (although I guess it's more SG-1 then Atlantis that that happens with around my house...)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

When you start dreaming of plots while sleeping

Comment

Working...
                                X