No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU MIGHT BE A GATEHEAD IF: youve ever talked while u burped in order to soud like a system lord ( guilty )
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
      When you crack up at a license plate that reads X-302.
      i'd do that!!!!

i've cracked up when i seen one saying SGC!!!!

Comment

if youve ever thought of wearing a steelplated turtle neck at the snake exzibit at the zoo
        anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

when your at an atm machine and you see the braille buttons for the blind and pretend your dialing out hahahahahahahaha

Comment

If you've watched every commentary on the dvds.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilM
              ...you skip class to watch Stargate.

O come on!, who would do such a thing?......

Comment

You're almost certainly a gatehead if:

Your Counter-Strike screen-name is "Gatehead"

Comment

When you know every line of the show. and reapeated with the actors.

When you drop everything as soon as the show stars

Comment

When you har basic names like Jack, Daniel, or Sam and you think of Stargate.

Comment

Your a gate head when you watch all three shows on friday night twice!

Comment

When you get your boyfriend to join the Gateworld Forum, even though he mainly watches Stargate only when he's with you.
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by VBach37
                          You're almost certainly a gatehead if:

Your Counter-Strike screen-name is "Gatehead"
                          My new BF1942 Screenname (havent played in a month or so, and decided my other name was too well known) is Major Joe Flanigan.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

When you get in trouble with your parents/boss/teacher or anyother authority figure for being on GW when you not suppose to.

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                              When you har basic names like Jack, Daniel, or Sam and you think of Stargate.
                              When you hear the name "Sam" and get confused when Sam turns out to be a guy.
                              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

- You've spent years practicing, concentrating as hard as possible, trying to make your eyes glow.

- You've drawn an X-shaped slit across your stomach.

- Almost half of the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi' thread is dedicated to you asking how you could recreate the SG-1 and SGA props, costumes and sets in your house and backyard.

- While watching 'The Other Guys' and 'Avenger 2.0', you were always saying to yourself "copycat" whenever Felger was doing something to hero-worship SG-1.

- Ditto 'Citizen Joe'.
                                Last edited by White Knight; 06 March 2005, 12:06 PM. Reason: I forgot something

Comment

Working...
                                X