You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    When your son says: "Lets watch this movie tonight, and find out if mom sees in SG people in it."
    *pulls covers up* (said in small whisper) I see SG people.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      when you come up behind someone and ALWAYS say "i'm on your six" and then subsequently start telling people "i've got your six", "nice six " and so on...

(guilty!)

your computer has a stargate background, sounds, and cursors, and the theme plays when it starts up

(also guilty )

you see SG actors on other shows and refer to them by their SG character name, even though ya know their real one!!

(often guilty )
      I did the "on your six" thing the other day and the other person had no idea what I was talking about... What a hoot!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
        You catch reruns of MacGyver and find yourself going, "they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate, and they were on Stargate....."
        i have visions of a wonderful dream and you were there and you were there and you....

lol

you know your a gate head when .... you've converted a trekie

Comment

when you been watching stargate all day and than you have dreams of watching stargate

Comment

You've spent all of today at work here on Gateworld when you should be doing your French homework.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.

Comment

It wasn't me, but I heard someone refer a cell phone as a DHD, they denied that they were a Stargate fan though... they must be a closet- Gate fan...
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

...you skip class to watch Stargate.
                Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

How 'bout when you want to know what the toilets on Atlantis look like.

Comment

When you imagine that you are one of the characters of the show cause you think is cool to travel the galaxies and because is better than your boring life.

When the first thing you do when you go to the internet is go to gateworld.

When you try to find the definition of the words on the show that you don't understand.

When you keep thinking how great the last episode was and when the next one is going in the air.

When you watch the reruns and DVD's over and over againg even thought you already know everything there is to know about the show.

Comment

You know you're a Gatehead when:

You get mad at Disney for stealing the Stargate "Earth" symbol when they made their (really crappy) movie Atlantis.

You arrange the Stargate SG1 theme for your Music Theory final.

When you spend most of your winter vacation watching SG1 on DVD, and wishing you had Atlantis on DVD.

When you go through withdrawal pains each week, waiting for your Stargate fix on Sci-Fi Friday.

When you feel a great deal of joy knowing that, theoretically, the people and events of Stargate do exist in alternate realities.

When the most memorable part of "Miracle" is they very begining when Don S. Davis has a small part.

When you search the internet for "Stargate" mods to every game you own, and wish desperately that they would make a Stargate computer game.

When your friends know a decent amount about Stargate, but have never seen it themselves.

When you bother to point out plot holes in the show, and discrepencies between it and the movie.

And, You know you're definitey a gatehead if you're willing to post on a thread entitled "you know you're a gatehead when. . ."

Comment

Originally posted by VBach37
                        When you feel a great deal of joy knowing that, theoretically, the people and events of Stargate do exist in alternate realities.

When you search the internet for "Stargate" mods to every game you own, and wish desperately that they would make a Stargate computer game.
                        1) Lol, i love that, that's so freaking cool. Real SGC. OMG what if WE are in that alternatvie reality? :headspin:

2) It's on the way, right here from australia. Plus there is a battlefield 1942 modification that is stargate battle for manking. or SG : BFM for short. It's Cool.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

If I was in a reality where Stargate was real (assuming I even knew it existed, which considering I'm not a scientist, president, or member of the military is unlikely) I'd probably be like Felger--all creepy and obsessed . As it is, I'll have to settle for being like Coombs: "VULCAN, Felger, Vulcan."

Comment

... when you start using the TV remote as a Zat during an action scene. (hey, ive done it)

... when a remote control car becomes a malp.

... when you start saying, "what have you got in there, weapons grade naqueda?" instead of "what have you got in there, bricks?" when a bag or something is heavy.

... when you start hating every character played by Ronny Cox in every TV show.

... when you start having nightmares abou apophis preforming surgery on you.

... when you just wish you could ascend to get away from it all.

... when you wish you hat a zat to shoot a very annoying friend, just once
                            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

When you crack up at a license plate that reads X-302.

Comment

... youre on gateworld forum

Comment

Working...
                                X